High anxiety and/or panic attacks?
Thank you for the suggestions, everyone. I appreciate them!

I want to avoid taking any other medications... heavens knows I'm on enough of them at the moment already, everything from pain meds to antibiotics to blood pressure and heart meds.... gaaaah.  :P I'm definitely hoping and praying that this is just some fallout from being sick, and hopefully it'll go away. In terms of diet, I've completely cut caffeine out of my diet -- no more coffee, tea with caffeine etc for me. So that won't be it. *shrug* I guess sleep, rest, and lots of prayer will definitely help. And I don't have a scapular, no. Which one would be best? Green?

Mithrandylan, thank you so much for sharing your experiences with me.... as soon as I can get myself off narcotic medication I certainly will, I hope to scale back to just normal pain meds ASAP for what I need. And I will definitely keep up lots of prayer. I have come to love the Rosary very much, and that certainly helps. Most of the time, I seem to be alright. Thank God for that. I am so glad that yours are way better now, and I'm praying for yours too!

Thanks everyone.  :)

Messages In This Thread
Re: High anxiety and/or panic attacks? - by Pheo - 04-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Re: High anxiety and/or panic attacks? - by laurabookworm - 04-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Re: High anxiety and/or panic attacks? - by Joamy - 04-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Re: High anxiety and/or panic attacks? - by mom - 04-03-2011, 06:51 PM
Re: High anxiety and/or panic attacks? - by mom - 04-03-2011, 06:54 PM
Re: High anxiety and/or panic attacks? - by mom - 04-03-2011, 09:29 PM