Now hotmail hates us
Props for Gmail.  I use it for all my business contacts and calendars etc.  It's great for telecommuting and sharing calendar info with people across the country.  Couldn't do business without it.
Gmail was preordained by God from all eternity to be the best free e-mail service ever.
Real interneters own their own domains and handle their own email.
(04-04-2011, 09:50 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: Real interneters own their own domains and handle their own email.

This is true as well.
(04-04-2011, 10:05 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(04-04-2011, 09:50 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: Real interneters own their own domains and handle their own email.

This is true as well.

college@catholic.com ?
(04-05-2011, 12:02 AM)Bakuryokuso Wrote:

This is true as well.

college@catholic.com ?

Catholic Answers owns Catholic.com.  lol
(04-05-2011, 12:15 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 12:02 AM)Bakuryokuso Wrote:

This is true as well.

college@catholic.com ?

Catholic Answers owns Catholic.com.  lol

So basically this is a confession that you're a crypto-conciliarist? You should read this amazing website I heard about, it's called Fish Eaters. Maybe then you'll see the light, bro.  :laughing:
(04-04-2011, 05:44 AM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: So, hotmail / live has apparently blocked mail from our server.  This happens every so often because the mail companies get a wild hair about protecting their customers from spam and tweak things to be stricter, and suddenly we're blocked.

I have to fill out a form to get the site unblocked, and then it may be a while before it is.  In the meantime, if you have a hotmail or live account, you may not get mail from the forum.

Arrgh.

-Q

Just another reason why I don't do the whole Hotmail thing. Thanks for posting this.
That's why I haven't been getting any notifications about my password ):<

and the moderators won't help either about deleting my account and starting a new one.  It's frustrating.
(08-08-2011, 08:49 PM)ketchum Wrote: That's why I haven't been getting any notifications about my password ):<

and the moderators won't help either about deleting my account and starting a new one.  It's frustrating.
Your account can be edited to change the email address if you need.  Just change your profile information.