Best take out coffee ?
It's a wonderful bar and coffee shop.  One of my favorites on planet earth.

I once got dangerously close to opening a clone of the Pig in Shawnee before the dream fell apart.  People didn't understand why I'd want to open a bar without a TV or a Golden Tee machine.  :laughing:
Most of you Canucks will villify me for this, but Petro Canada coffee is amazing...mainly because it's not good at all, if that makes sense...it's so bad, it's good. I used to grab an XL after every Mass as there was no Timmies nearby....Mmmmmmm
Gotta go with Dunkin' Donuts. Just wish they had them north of Madison. Bloody savages.
(04-07-2011, 06:39 PM)LausTibiChriste Wrote: Most of you Canucks will villify me for this, but Petro Canada coffee is amazing...mainly because it's not good at all, if that makes sense...it's so bad, it's good. I used to grab an XL after every Mass as there was no Timmies nearby....Mmmmmmm

Petro Canada like the gas station?

Man. You must have been desperate.  :o
(04-08-2011, 03:43 PM)MoreCoffee Wrote: Petro Canada like the gas station?

As in 'Pierre Eliott Trudeau Rips Off Canada'= PetroCan?
(04-08-2011, 03:43 PM)MoreCoffee Wrote:
(04-07-2011, 06:39 PM)LausTibiChriste Wrote: Most of you Canucks will villify me for this, but Petro Canada coffee is amazing...mainly because it's not good at all, if that makes sense...it's so bad, it's good. I used to grab an XL after every Mass as there was no Timmies nearby....Mmmmmmm

Petro Canada like the gas station?

Man. You must have been desperate.  :o

No way it's delish
And yes Jovan, best description ever

Trudeau = worst ever PM?
(04-08-2011, 10:45 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: Trudeau = worst ever PM?

I think his son Justin may do an OK job if he goes for it.
(04-08-2011, 11:52 PM)MoreCoffee Wrote:
(04-08-2011, 10:45 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: Trudeau = worst ever PM?

I think his son Justin may do an OK job if he goes for it.

I used to live in Justin's current riding. We had the absolutely worst-run Dunkin Donuts in the world beside our apartment which ended up becoming a Vietnamese restaurant.
Oh, now that I think about it, Gloria Jean's is pretty good. It doesn't make up for not having any Dunkin Donuts in the area, but they're not bad at all. Just had one, today.