Best take out coffee ?
Ggreg will agree with me...Costa coffee
And their triple chocolate muffins were to die for
(04-10-2011, 12:13 AM)LausTibiChriste Wrote: Costa coffee

No. Just no. It's dishwater. And it's all that was readily accessible in London.
(04-08-2011, 11:52 PM)MoreCoffee Wrote:
(04-08-2011, 10:45 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: Trudeau = worst ever PM?

I think his son Justin may do an OK job if he goes for it.

While I would never support a Liberal from Central Canada, at least he'd have more experience than his pere did when e became PM.

While my gut reaction is a resounding 'Yes!', on reflexion there are actually other candidates. Mackenzie King comes to mind. He regularly took advice on state matters from his dog and from his dead mother (via seances)!
(04-11-2011, 04:16 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:

While my gut reaction is a resounding 'Yes!', on reflexion there are actually other candidates. Mackenzie King comes to mind. He regularly took advice on state matters from his dog and from his dead mother (via seances)!

Yeah King was pretty crazy. Trudeau legalized what, like divorce and sodomy, right? And he's the reason the Bloc Quebecois even exists, with his stupid patriation of the constitution.
(04-06-2011, 08:19 AM)timoose Wrote: Best for consistency is D®unkin Donuts. Anywhere, anytime, and cheap.

tim

What he said!!  Absolutely!!
Starbucks regular coffee.

Cuban coffee is cheap and strong, and you can drink it down as a shot. Also great for work environment cuz you can pass around the little thimble cups to share with your co-workers--helps the cameraderie.

If you can't get cuban, an expensive alternative is triple shot espresso with either whole milk or half n half and sugar to taste. At Starbucks I think that would something like 3 bucks. At a cuban place it would be a buck or less. Heck, they should call the place Threebucks.

A few times this month I had Red Bull for a change. That really does the trick too, but some people swear by Monster.
Sometimes when coffee doesn't wakenme up Red Bull will
(04-13-2011, 12:56 AM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: Sometimes when coffee doesn't wakenme up Red Bull will

Gaaah. Red Bull never gave me wings... just a serious case of the jitters, followed by a BAD crash!

If I want to wake up, eating an orange does the trick. The more sour it is, the better!  :)
The best coffee I've had in Melbourne comes from the Turkish/Meditterranean-themed 'Urchin Bar' in Hampton, which is pretty close to where I live (and just around the corner from an SSPX priory, coincidentally). It's pretty much my favourite cafe in my local area. Turkish coffee is awesome. :D