Saint Louis de Montfort's True Devotion
I'm quite the fan of Saint Louis's True Devotion.  But I have one little complaint.  I really need structured prayers to work with.  Pater Noster, Ave Maria etc.  I'm trying very much to centre my spirituality around the devotion laid out by Saint Louis but I find the lack of structured prayers, besides the one or two short ejaculations he provides, to be a bit of a hindrance.

So do any of you know of any Marian prayers that can be said before Mass, prayers that include offering our Masses to Our Lady etc.?
I pray the Memorare more frequently now.

Here is a page with a lot of prayers for you: http://www.preces-latinae.org/thesaurus/BVM.html
In Secret of Mary he recommends saying the Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin every day and reciting the Magnifact "frequently." There are some other prayers he recommends in SoM, I think, like the Ave Maris Stella. Check it out for some more ideas. I've just started reading True Devotion myself; what intoxicating prose!
Do you recommend any certain version of this book?  I was look at these two:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1905574304/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=acatlif-20&camp=213381&creative=390973&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=1905574304&adid=1S78VFKQEGAZKTY2TF72&

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0895552795/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=acatlif-20&camp=213381&creative=390973&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=0895552795&adid=1621HH81P2DHZT7ZKDW6&
If you like or don't mind reading online, try this:

http://www.jesus-passion.com/TrueDevotio...20DEVOTION.
(04-07-2011, 06:21 PM)City Smurf Wrote: I'm quite the fan of Saint Louis's True Devotion.  But I have one little complaint.  I really need structured prayers to work with.  Pater Noster, Ave Maria etc.  I'm trying very much to centre my spirituality around the devotion laid out by Saint Louis but I find the lack of structured prayers, besides the one or two short ejaculations he provides, to be a bit of a hindrance.

So do any of you know of any Marian prayers that can be said before Mass, prayers that include offering our Masses to Our Lady etc.?

Something like this ?

The Eucharistic Rosary : Meditations taken from the prayer book With God
by Fr Francis Xavier Lasance , Benziger Brothers 1911

The First Joyful Mystery
                                        The Annunciation

O Jesus, born of Thy Father from all eternity; filled with an incomprehensible love for men, Thou didst become man in the operation of the Holy Ghost, humbling Thyself to such a degree to take the form of a servant. The same charity hath prompted Thee to perpetuate, in the Eucharist, this mystery of annihilation and love, even improving on it by becoming the food of our souls.
  Divine Jesus, we adore Thee in these unfathomable abasements, and we beg of Thee, through the intercession of Thy  Holy Mother, a deep and heartfelt humility.

The Second Joyful Mystery
                                          The Visitation

Divine Saviour, from the womb of Mary, wherein Thou didst become incarnate, Thou breathest fourth sanctity into John the Baptist and benediction on the whole house of Elizabeth. From the Host wherein Thou dwellest, Thou spreadest all over the world the influence and grace of Thy love throughout the whole Church.
  O divine Jesus, full of love and kindness, we adore Thee, and we beg of Thee, through the intercession of Thy Holy Mother, perfect charity toward our neighbors.

The Third Joyful Mystery
                              The Nativity of Our Lord

O King of kings ! Poor indeed, yet most lovely in the crib of Bethlehem, Thou callest the simple and the poor to be Thy first adorers: poorer and no less amiable to the eyes of the faith in the Sacrament of thy love, Thou art still delighted to see around Thy person the humble and the little.
  O Jesus, in Thy destitution we adore Thee, to Whom belong all the treasures of the God- head, and we beg of Thee, through the intercession of Thy Holy Mother, detachment of the goods of this world.

The Forth Joyful Mystery
                  The Presentation of Our Lord in the Temple

Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world, Thou offer Thyself  with perfect obedience and love to Thy Father, through the hands of the high priest, as the Victim that is to be immolated on the Cross ; every day also Thou offerest Thyself upon the alter by the hands of the priest, with the same obedience and love as our Victim always sacrificed and always living.
  O sweet Victim, we adore Thee and we beg of Thee,  through the intercession of Thy Holy Mother, the spirit of obedience and sacrifice.

The Fifth Joyful Mystery
                  The Finding of Our Lord in the temple

O Jesus, Thou withdrawest and leavest Joseph and Mary in tears to do the work of Thy Father; but Thou fillest them with joy when they find Thee in the midst of the Doctors amazed at Thy knowledge and wisdom. Veiled in the Eucharist, Thou impartest there divine teachings, and Thou fillest with joy those who seek Thee with their whole heart.
  O hidden God !,  we adore Thee and we beg of Thee,  through the intercession of Thy Holy Mother, the grace of seeking Thee with a lively and persevering faith in the Sacrament of Thy love.
Thanks for the replies.  My internet's been off so this is the first time I've really had a chance to see :).  Dominus, that's too long.  I'm a server at Mass and wouldn't be able to find the time to say it :P.
You might like St. Alphonsus Liguori's "Glories of Mary." He ends each section with a pretty long structured prayer to her. Some of it is online here:
http://www.marys-touch.com/Glories/contents.htm

As an aside, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think offering Masses to the Blessed Virgin would be a no-no. They can be offered to God in honor of her and also the intentions united to the Sacrifice can be offered through her and by her, but I think the Holy Sacrifice itself is to be offered to God alone.
Sorry Sebastian, I should have been clearer.  I meant offering our Masses to God for/in union with the intentions of the Immaculate Heart.