Trad Chick wants to kick arse
(04-11-2011, 09:28 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: I would give her more credit if she had been outspoken against Jewry and burned a Talmud instead.

That would be interesting to see.
Yea then she would really have a set of brass ones.

But the goyim sheeple know their place when it comes to offending the chosenites.

BTW, the Tal-Mud actually has verses in it blaspheming Christ, Blessed Mother, and Christians in general.

It is truly Hate Speech personified.
The burning of these things is based on reaction, not the merits of the individual work.

I thought about it even more and I've figured out what makes Annie seem weird and mannish: she lacks grace (in the social, not supernatural sense). Chun Li from Street Fighter may kick every man in the world's butt, but she wouldn't call you a stupid jackass or analyze and break down your every sentence for unconstitutional heresy. That's what men are for.

I can't even tell what she's trying to accomplish, except getting attention and making herself feel special. That's a womanly characteristic. And it's working, since I've posted four or five times here now, LOL.
It isn't working for me...I only watched for less than a minute.

Did not seem interesting or appropriate.
:inlove:

I would agree, however, that she may have unnecessarily put herself in danger (she gave her address at the end of the second video).
(04-11-2011, 04:07 PM)SouthpawLink Wrote: :inlove:

I would agree, however, that she may have unnecessarily put herself in danger (she gave her address at the end of the second video).

Could be the address of someone she doesn't like.

Girl looks like the type that stocks a generous supply of munitions.
Ha
(04-11-2011, 04:18 PM)Rosarium Wrote:

Could be the address of someone she doesn't like.
:laughing:
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.