Trad Chick wants to kick arse
"Divinely ordained right...to freedom of religion."  Yeah sure, she's a trad!  ::)  Did you all miss that part or am I the only one who heard it?

Quoting the "Constitution of the United (Freemasonic) States of America" to prove one wrong when the Constitution itself declares itself as "supreme law," sure, this is something that a "trad" should do...
Indeed
So i FINALLY got time to watch this whole vid...
This chickis awesome! I dont know how all you guys dont find her totally hot. Shes awesome! I wondre if she has any Canadian in her...
(04-12-2011, 05:08 PM)Nic Wrote: "Divinely ordained right...to freedom of religion."  Yeah sure, she's a trad!   ::)  Did you all miss that part or am I the only one who heard it?

Benedict XVI also preaches that "divinely ordained right" and many people here consider him a trad or trad leaning pope.
(04-12-2011, 04:23 PM)Virgil the Roman Wrote: Is this visible?

Yep!  And while this seems cute...

To all Imams: Issue fatwas against Virgil the Roman; contact me for IP address.

Seriously, I'll hand out your IP address to them.  I'm not going to crash and burn so you can make an infantile statement and drag me into it by doing it here; I don't want to suffer because of your lack of common sense.  I'll be happy to hand you over to them.

You've posted your pic on the forum already, haven't you? If you want to be brave, post your name and address, too.  Then they'll know who to look for and where and they can leave me out of the loop.

I'll leave the pic up, but I'm thinking you'll want to delete it.  Realize you only have 24 hours, then it's there for good. :shrug:
(04-12-2011, 07:33 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(04-12-2011, 05:08 PM)Nic Wrote: "Divinely ordained right...to freedom of religion."  Yeah sure, she's a trad!   ::)  Did you all miss that part or am I the only one who heard it?

Benedict XVI also preaches that "divinely ordained right" and many people here consider him a trad or trad leaning pope.

So many people on this thread saying they love this Americanist "trad" who preaches freedom of religion and a Masonic Constitution.  This frightens me.  We are supposed to know our religion - and freedom of religion is NOT a part of it.  It is a part of Vatican II neo-Catholicism, though.  Again, as I pointed out in another thread, this just goes to show just how deep the heretical Americanist mindset is buried in the minds of Western Catholics.  Separation of Church and State and "freedom of religion" are very plainly denounced by pre-conciliar popes and councils - it is just that the mindset of the Americanist heresy, derived from the so-called "Enlightenment' which gave way to the French Revolution (another atrocity that most praise these days), is considered gospel by most in the West - even regardless of previous ecclesiastical denouncements.  It always has been and still is the objective of the Masonic higher-ups to totally destroy the Christian system of government - monarchy - and replace it with a man-centered government - democratic republics.  The U.S., the Masonic capitol of the world, does the bidding of its Masonic masters and force feeds this form of government on the nations it conquers, spreading this cancer far and wide.  After the morality of men is reduced in the secular realm, the religious realm then comes all too easy.
(04-12-2011, 09:01 PM)Nic Wrote:

So many people on this thread saying they love this Americanist "trad" who preaches freedom of religion and a Masonic Constitution.  This frightens me.  We are supposed to know our religion - and freedom of religion is NOT a part of it.  It is a part of Vatican II neo-Catholicism, though.  Again, as I pointed out in another thread, this just goes to show just how deep the heretical Americanist mindset is buried in the minds of Western Catholics.  Separation of Church and State and "freedom of religion" are very plainly denounced by pre-conciliar popes and councils - it is just that the mindset of the Americanist heresy, derived from the so-called "Enlightenment' which gave way to the French Revolution, is considered gospel by most in the West - even regardless of previous ecclesiastical denouncements.  It always has been and still is the objective of the Masonic higher-ups to totally destroy the Christian system of government - monarchy - and replace it with a man-centered government - democratic republics.  After the morality of men is reduced in the secular realm, the religious realm then comes all too easy.

It's no coincidence that all modern democracies have an incredible track record when it comes to the destruction of Christendom.

The freemasonic mark is all too obvious, as well as the Jewish hand behind it.
(04-12-2011, 09:03 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(04-12-2011, 09:01 PM)Nic Wrote:

So many people on this thread saying they love this Americanist "trad" who preaches freedom of religion and a Masonic Constitution.  This frightens me.  We are supposed to know our religion - and freedom of religion is NOT a part of it.  It is a part of Vatican II neo-Catholicism, though.  Again, as I pointed out in another thread, this just goes to show just how deep the heretical Americanist mindset is buried in the minds of Western Catholics.  Separation of Church and State and "freedom of religion" are very plainly denounced by pre-conciliar popes and councils - it is just that the mindset of the Americanist heresy, derived from the so-called "Enlightenment' which gave way to the French Revolution, is considered gospel by most in the West - even regardless of previous ecclesiastical denouncements.  It always has been and still is the objective of the Masonic higher-ups to totally destroy the Christian system of government - monarchy - and replace it with a man-centered government - democratic republics.  After the morality of men is reduced in the secular realm, the religious realm then comes all too easy.

It's no coincidence that all modern democracies have an incredible track record when it comes to the destruction of Christendom.

The freemasonic mark is all too obvious, as well as the Jewish hand behind it.

SO true!  Just look when Christianity began to perish in the West - when man-centered republics replaced the monarchy.  This is a deep-rooted agenda of Judeo-Masonry.
It is very true.