Trad Chick wants to kick arse
I apologise. It was imprudent on my part and I should not have posted those.  I have deleted those posts. 

Forgive me.
I'm sure it's fine now lad. Good u thought about if.
And really u know the mohamadans have and do kill people for less.
Just sayin
maybe as a penence u csn get quis tickets to a badass metal gig?
(04-12-2011, 09:15 PM)Virgil the Roman Wrote: I apologise. It was imprudent on my part and I should not have posted those.  I have deleted those posts. 

Forgive me.

Thanks man.  I'm glad you understand.  I just don't want to be in the middle of something that I didn't bring down upon myself.  :tiphat:
(04-12-2011, 09:26 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: I'm sure it's fine now lad. Good u thought about if.
And really u know the mohamadans have and do kill people for less.
Just sayin
maybe as a penence u csn get quis tickets to a badass metal gig?

Eh, he doesn't owe me anything, it's fine.  More than anything I was just pointing out I'm always at risk here for what I allow to be posted, especially as original material vs. an embedded youtube.

If I'm going to get myself shot or beat up, I just want it to be because of me.  :laughing:
LOL
I know I was teasing regarding the metel gig. But ibfigured we all need a good head bangin once in a while.
Ehehe
(04-12-2011, 09:31 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:
(04-12-2011, 09:15 PM)Virgil the Roman Wrote: I apologise. It was imprudent on my part and I should not have posted those.  I have deleted those posts. 

Forgive me.

Thanks man.   I'm glad you understand.  I just don't want to be in the middle of something that I didn't bring down upon myself.  :tiphat:

I was not trying to be a jerk. Originally, I thought that it somehow seemed fitting along with the thread. (It was not. Rather it was an error on my part.) 

I guess that I was not so aware of the implications of it, until you mentioned otherwise.

I do feel really bad about it, now.  :(  Sorry. 

I am penitent.  :)
(04-12-2011, 09:36 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: LOL
I know I was teasing regarding the metel gig. But ibfigured we all need a good head bangin once in a while.
Ehehe

sip sip
(04-12-2011, 09:37 PM)Virgil the Roman Wrote:
(04-12-2011, 09:31 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:

Forgive me.

Thanks man.   I'm glad you understand.  I just don't want to be in the middle of something that I didn't bring down upon myself.  :tiphat:

I was not trying to be a jerk. Originally, I thought that it somehow seemed fitting along with the thread. (It was not. Rather it was an error on my part.) 

I guess that I was not so aware of the implications of it, until you mentioned otherwise.

I do feel really bad about it, now.  :(  Sorry. 

I am penitent.  :)

Really, it's fine.  You got my point. :)
This is one of the few "metal bands" whose lyrics, I can stand (anymore): 

As per a friend's counsel, I am trying my best to divest myself of my metal, hard rock, and generally most rock.  Journey is the exception to this purge. I am shifting to Classical Music and more TSO-esque music; along with, Gregorian chant and Palestrina. :)

(04-12-2011, 09:42 PM)Virgil the Roman Wrote: This is one of the few "metal bands" whose lyrics, I can stand.  
[video=youtube]

[/video]

As per a friend's counsel, I am trying my best to divest myself of my metal, hard rock, and generally most rock.  Journey is the exception to this purge. I am shifting to Classical Music and more TSO-esque music; along with, Gregorian chant and Palestrina. :)

I did this under my confessor's counsel and I am much more at peace. I agree with the Journey retention, too.

And if you grew up in the 80s and played sports, this was on your Memorex cassette tape: