Trad Chick wants to kick arse
This is moronic, who cares if she burns a Qur'an? Like there isn't anymore left out there? Whoop de doo, yeah, let's boost up jihadi recruitment with such silly acts.

Strategically, this is stupid. Also, I care more about the state than I do about some pissed off haus frau's opinion or "freedom of speech."
I thought she was annoying. And her hair is ugly.
(04-21-2011, 08:14 PM)Iolanthe Wrote: I thought she was annoying. And her hair is ugly.

Agreed.
(04-21-2011, 08:14 PM)Iolanthe Wrote: I thought she was annoying. And her hair is ugly.

Admit it...yer just envious of her intellectual forehead.    :P
(04-21-2011, 08:21 PM)Underdog Wrote:

Admit it...yer just envious of her intellectual forehead.    :P

:laughing:

If I had it, I would cover it with some trendy bangs.
Boost recruitment for jehad
lol
Andrew Ryan if ubreally bekiv that your a moron
so let's see
the jehad had a harder tine recruiting before this chick burned a vile satanic book?
Oh who cares?
Well satanic books should be burned so i guess o do
anyway shouldn't u bugger off and read a sura?

(04-21-2011, 08:37 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Boost recruitment for jehad
lol

Yeah, it's pretty easy to see how, by doing this, it makes it appear that America is not only engaging in a war against terrorism but also a war against Islam itself, you can easily see how this would boost recruitment for the jihadis.

Quote: Andrew Ryan if ubreally bekiv that your a moron

Really? Because I seem to be able to string together a proper sentence, can you? Apparently not.

Quote:so let's see
the jehad had a harder tine recruiting before this chick burned a vile satanic book?

Did I say that? No, however she is engaging in a slowly progressing trend which not only puts civilians, Christians and servicemen in peril because they want to play hardass and "stick it to dem towelheads."

Quote:Oh who cares?
Well satanic books should be burned so i guess o do

Burning books accomplishes what? So she burned one Qu'ran, yeah, she sure showed those "turrrrists," a thing or too. This is absurd, nothing can really be accomplished by such tactics except in this case embolding the enemy and putting civilians and servicemen in peril. If you want their blood on your hands, that's fine but considering I am one of the people that actually have to go out and fight in these wars, I don't really care what you or this pissed off haus frau have to say. You don't have to deal with consequences, we do.

Quote: anyway shouldn't u bugger off and read a sura?

I'm surprised you could even spell sura let alone know what one was.

I am not the only one who thinks this, so does the Archbishop of Pakistan:

http://www.acnuk.org/news.php/208/afghan...tainedquot

Also, could she have said the word "jackass," enough? I really can't take her seriously.
Oh I know what a sura is. Ink ow a fsir bit about mohamadanism and mohamadans
make nonmistake idiot!
Mohamadanism has been at constant perpetual war against us as in ctholics since the beginning ofntha satanic cult
the church has declared mohamadanism it's sempeternal enemy. Ubhae a ppm with that take it up wih the church
millions of Catholics and christensen r right now kept under grinding dhimitude under the vile mohamadan yoke
the question I a so called cyholic should be admit yourself as ublook yourself in the mirror is
whybisnt the mohamadan bombings of churchs and raping of cayholic women and murder of cstholic priests not boosting recruitment for crusade?
instead u worry and bich about a two bit chick burning te satanic Koran
I've yet to see. Utter a wor. Of the churchs mobamadans bomb or priests mohamadans kill
so yeah that's right
bugger off and read your sura or is ifthe tulmid?
Deus  Vult!
Andrew Ryan: Mohammedans are waging a war against the West and seek Catholicism's annihilation.  They seek to conquer the whole of the West; and then either convert us, slaughter us if we do not.   And if we're lucky and they pity us who won't convert, they'll let us live miserably paying a dhimmi-tax and allow us no public Worship of Almighty God.

Now, I am against emboldening the Muzzies for sure; however, let us make no mistake, to the Muzzies: This is JIHAD. 
(04-21-2011, 10:24 PM)Virgil the Roman Wrote: to the Muzzies: This is JIHAD. 

Correction: to SOME Muslims this is jihad.