Trad Chick wants to kick arse
She very well be from CO, but single?
(04-10-2011, 03:31 PM)James02 Wrote: And she has a tactical shotgun handy.

She's going to need it if she plans on continuing to burn the koran.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
I hope Lindsay Graham calls her to DC and it is covered on C-Span. I want to see him cry. That young woman has courage and chuztpah !

tim
If Credo were still here, this girl would've really sent him into orbit. Sigh.....  :laughing:
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
I can't wait for the neocons in the Tank to attack her.
From a blog at wizbangblog.com/content/2011/04/05/lindsey-graham-meet-ann-barnhardt.php

Quote:here's more at the link from our shy little waif but I especially chuckled at her conversion to Catholicism comment:

iOTW - How devout are you in your faith?

Ann - Hmmm. How does one answer that without falling into massive false pride? I am a convert to Catholicism after years of study and logical, reasoned thought - which is NOT a sin, by the way, no matter what that nun with the six dollar crewcut told you. Beyond that, it only took me a year to find the pre-Vatican II Tridentine Latin Mass. If I had to guess where this bizarre strength and total lack of fear is coming from, I would have to guess that it is from my assisting (such as it is) at the sublime, holy Tridentine Mass. Internally and in my relationship with Christ I am admittedly a near-total disaster. I reckon He looks at me and just shakes His head. Mea culpa. Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.

I wonder if Roy knows about her, yet?   :laughing:
This girl is definitely a little nutters not that I have anything against burning the koran.
She also seems to be more of an Americanist than a Catholic.
You go girl!!!!!!!  Just be truly prepared for the consequences.  Lindsey Graham does need his ass kicked.  We should send him to the front lines in Afghanistan.  Oh wait, he'd be on their side.  :beatup:
She isn't a trad.  Girls don't have ideas.  And all trad men are manly enough to do the right thing and do so all the time.  Anyone who says different is obviously a feminist.

/sarcasm

Good job Ann! :thumb:

(04-10-2011, 05:02 PM)St. Drogo Wrote: She also seems to be more of an Americanist than a Catholic.

As American citizens, we have secular and civil rights; we also have the right to a sovereign nation and the right to defend it (in a just war).  As Catholics, we have the God-given right to free speech to promote the True Faith and to argue against false religions.

Because she uses the Constitution to talk about her rights as an American and a Catholic doesn't mean she's an Americanist.  The Popes have made clear it is the duty of the Catholic state to protect the rights of the Church and her members in exercising their religion and, when necessary, to impose constraints on false religions.