Trad Chick wants to kick arse
(04-10-2011, 06:55 PM)Marc Wrote: This woman looks and sounds like a cult member. Ideology isn't pretty.
Credo Wrote:What a rube.

Very humorous.
(04-10-2011, 06:48 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Clearly she's not a trad, else she should be in the kitchen cooking something, not making videos.

Yes.
(04-10-2011, 06:53 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: Meh, I'm not too hot on the whole Koran burning thing.  Seems to be for attention more than anything else.  Besides that, if a person really wants to convert and evangelize burning the "holy book" of one of the largest groups of infidels is the quickest way to piss them off, not convert them.

It would be better to pray for them.

Indeed, thank you. If she wants to be a martyr, fine. All the best and Godspeed. But she ought to lose the attitude. It's very unappealing. Speak to  truth in love, like St. Francis did amoung the Muslims on the battlefield.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
Looks like a loony to me...
It's not an either or. The church and cstholics hve been bur inf books for ages. King James bbles come to mind. Consoderin how "untouchable" the Koran is these days this indeed is a satement. It does t negate prayer for mohamadans all it does is demnstrae how worth a Koran is
it's a vile evil satanic book.
Do I support burning the satanic verses?
Yes
does that mean I shouldn't pray for satanists?
No
what's with the either or dictum? Anyway mythandrikin I'd ur not into burnig. Kroans then don't but it's not co trarybto the faith to bur. Korans or peod bastard bibles
I. Tohe words if u don't like it tough. No body says u have to
good for this girl
sip sip
oh I mean
spark spark
Okay, I'll play devil's advocate... I could come up with some nasty sounding verses from the OT which, if not understood in the right context, would be very disturbing. I don't see this kind of reactionary youtube clip as being productive. If she wants to explain in an intelligent way why Islam is evil, fine. But really she isn't doing that. She's just a mad trad wit smoke coming out of her ears ana bee in her bonnet.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

(04-10-2011, 04:42 PM)Heinrich Wrote: I can't wait for the neocons in the Tank to attack her.

She's exactly the kind of person that the commie-cons (aka, distribudummies) and haleo-paleo-cons...buncha non-interventionist whiners...would call a neocon.   :fish: :fish:
(04-10-2011, 07:25 PM)Underdog Wrote:
(04-10-2011, 04:42 PM)Heinrich Wrote: I can't wait for the neocons in the Tank to attack her.

She's exactly the kind of person that the commie-cons (aka, distribudummies) and haleo-paleo-cons...buncha non-interventionist whiners...would call a neocon.   :fish: :fish:

Why do you have to resort to false labeling and name calling?

She attacked one of your high priest republicans. Doesn't that make you mad?
The difference is the OT is the word of god nOt of satan
and even still up till vpoooooo the church told cstholics in nonincertain terms tonburning king James bibles if o e was gien to us. So wha gives then
pray tell
(04-10-2011, 07:36 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: The difference is the OT is the word of god nOt of satan
and even still up till vpoooooo the church told cstholics in nonincertain terms tonburning king James bibles if o e was gien to us. So wha gives then
pray tell

Well you know that and I know that, but if you care for those who don't know that then you'll please explain the why of it. Go into the whole world and preach the Gospel. Is that what she's doing throwing bacon on the floor? I don't think so. She has some other motive.