Trad Chick wants to kick arse
Is there only one waybto convert mhamadans?
Ann is not trying to convert moslems.  She is trying to piss off Americans and Europeans, and rile us up, so we can launch a new crusade before its too late.  

Which, it is too late, at least for Europe, but it is nice to see someone go down fighting til the end, refusing to give up.  And yes, I will fight til the end also.
She has balls. I'll give her that. I'd rather have a sammich than balls on a chick, though. Get back in the kitchen.
LOL

Tell that to St. Joan of Arc or St. Catherine? . I actually hate this video because she is worshipping Protestant America, but wow what a bunch of misogynists on this list!
(04-10-2011, 09:20 PM)ColleenC Wrote: Tell that to St. Joan of Arc or St. Catherine? . I actually hate this video because she is worshipping Protestant America, but wow what a bunch of misogynists on this list!

LOL.
There's nothing ballsy about it. She should burn the Talmud, and then maybe I'll give her some points.
(04-10-2011, 09:20 PM)ColleenC Wrote: Tell that to St. Joan of Arc or St. Catherine? . I actually hate this video because she is worshipping Protestant America, but wow what a bunch of misogynists on this list!
Oh hunny, they're just joking! You'll get used to it!

Trust me, Im sure HK's fiancee has bigger balls than him! (seeing as how SHE proposed an' all ;) )
Thank God, we don't have balls. That's our saving grace.
The lady is pretty ballsy, for sure.

I was just ribbing this girl in the video because wimmins don't pull off the "angry conservative talking head" look anywhere near as well as menfolk do. Likewise, men who are namby pamby liberals onscreen look like broke-dicks, but with women it seems natural.