Great Deserts!
I love desert.  Some times I get a little kooky with it.  What's your favorite desert?  What did you have for desert today?  What's the strangest desert you've ever had? 

This past Sunday I had  pancakes, smothered in chocolate pudding, with bananas and nuts.  :laughing:

My favourite desert:

[Image: Jesus%20in%20desert.jpg]

A fave dessert:

[Image: pudding01.JPG]
It's hard to go wrong with the Mojave Desert.

Somewhere I've got a recipe for a dessert called "sand cake" ...

I just ate a cinnamon graham cracker topped with Nutella and a marshmallow. Tasty.
Bak and Satori, you beat me to it. And I thought I was original.
(04-13-2011, 01:26 PM)Penelope Wrote: Bak and Satori, you beat me to it. And I thought I was original.

You are original, Penny... Just a little slow is all!  :laughing:
Pudding with bananas and nuts!  and a side of fried bread (any flour, water, salt, roll a tortilla, toast it lightly in a dry frying pan, cool, then cut it up and fry it, in a tasty oil;  takes me about 10 minutes) 

(04-13-2011, 01:14 PM)Satori Wrote: I just ate a cinnamon graham cracker topped with Nutella and a marshmallow. Tasty.

Just one?  :o I would've eaten at least four!  :laughing: Off to eat another homemade poptart...Guess that would make it just a real tart, huh?

Anyway, years ago I heard a neat spelling reminder: You'd only want to cross a desert once, but you'd like to have dessert twice.
(04-15-2011, 09:55 PM)Deidre Wrote:
(04-13-2011, 01:14 PM)Satori Wrote: I just ate a cinnamon graham cracker topped with Nutella and a marshmallow. Tasty.

Just one?  :o I would've eaten at least four!  :laughing: Off to eat another homemade poptart...Guess that would make it just a real tart, huh?

Anyway, years ago I heard a neat spelling reminder: You'd only want to cross a desert once, but you'd like to have dessert twice.

No, no, it was way too sweet to eat more than one.
Baky, what was that fave dessert ? I could have eaten the screen. It looked gooood.

tim
(04-15-2011, 10:26 PM)timoose Wrote: Baky, what was that fave dessert ? I could have eaten the screen. It looked gooood.

tim

It's a Quebec dessert loosely translated as "poor man's pudding" popular during the depression and DELICIOUS maple-syrup based dessert. Had one at the sugar shack for my son's 7th birthday last month!

http://paxye.com/blog/pouding-chomeur-po...s-pudding/