foreplay in the sexual act
(04-14-2011, 10:02 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote: I vote that this thread be shut down. The posts have become to graphic of late.
True.

Quote:We must remember that the primary purpose of marriage and sex is vaginal intercourse, without contraceptives, for the procreation of children. Gosh, if I had a wife I would want to go days at a time in bed, but there are more important things to do.

Here is an example of "too graphic".
(04-14-2011, 10:07 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote:
(04-14-2011, 10:06 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: I say not graphic enough! :P

There is enough of that stuff around this internet thing. Believe me I have seen it all. Miserere Mei Deus!!!  :( :pray:

More than once Quis has said that we are allowed to have adult conversations, and to discuss adult matters in an adult fashion.  
The nature of the thread was sexual to begin with.  If you are affected/shocked/bothered by such things, why did you open the thread?
(04-14-2011, 10:10 PM)PatienceAndLove Wrote: More than once Quis has said that we are allowed to have adult conversations, and to discuss adult matters in an adult fashion.  
The nature of the thread was sexual to begin with.  If you are affected/shocked/bothered by such things, why did you open the thread?

Adult does not mean unrestrained.
(04-14-2011, 10:11 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(04-14-2011, 10:10 PM)PatienceAndLove Wrote: More than once Quis has said that we are allowed to have adult conversations, and to discuss adult matters in an adult fashion.  

This is not unrestrained. The forum is meant for mature discussions of essential matters

I would like an example of these "unrestrained" posts.
I spoke from my experience as a previously married woman, who engaged in and enjoyed the marital embrace.  I will not use euphemisms, as that just causes confusion, which leads to misunderstandings.
I prefer to speak plainly so that all may understand what I am saying and the meaning behind my words.
(04-14-2011, 10:15 PM)PatienceAndLove Wrote:

I spoke from my experience as a previously married woman, who engaged in and enjoyed the marital embrace.  I will not use euphemisms, as that just causes confusion, which leads to misunderstandings.
I prefer to speak plainly so that all may understand what I am saying and the meaning behind my words.

???
(04-14-2011, 09:56 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(04-14-2011, 09:49 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: why would you abstain from sex if you cant have kids?

Spiritual sacrifice offered for one's sins.

Quote:Sex is the glue that holds the couple together.

I thought it was the sacrament of marriage, the selfless sacrifices offered everyday, the love for spouse and children and their welfare. If sex is the glue, however, it's no wonder so many marriages end up in divorce.

Quote:You probably think its a sin to enjoy it I imagine? its ok to do it for fun. Seriously dude...And as far as positions, its harmless....it doesnt degrade either spouse when both are consenting.

Spoken like a true liberal.
Oh please...i am far from liberal. I just enjoy marriage and all the "benefits" that come along with it. We'll see how well all your talk is if your ever married to woman you love and are attracted to...
(04-14-2011, 10:15 PM)PatienceAndLove Wrote:

I didn't say there were any. I meant that this forum is an adult forum, but it is also a public Catholic forum.

If people feel defensive when reading a general principle, then perhaps that is a sign of something.
(04-14-2011, 10:15 PM)PatienceAndLove Wrote: I prefer to speak plainly so that all may understand what I am saying and the meaning behind my words.

Christian decorum demands some verbal restraint, and even the use of euphemisms when having to describe intimate details.
(04-14-2011, 10:17 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote: ???

Death dissolved marriage and unless a person volunteers information, it is better not to inquire into things which may reveal information a person does not want to give.