B as in B. S as in S.
(04-15-2011, 09:10 AM)Allan Wrote: Make up a sticker that says "Christian Heritage Party" and stick it onto the ballot. :)

ha ha I was an observer last election and I think if you did that they might accidentally count it as a vote for whomever usually appears in the slot where you glue it
(04-15-2011, 09:10 AM)Allan Wrote: Make up a sticker that says "Christian Heritage Party" and stick it onto the ballot. :)

Actually there is a Christian Heritage Party of Canada.  Many of its founders had been members of the Social Credit movement (see my signature file).
http://www.chp.ca/

But with a concern for Canadian sovereignty if Harper get's in again it would be like wasting my vote if I voted CHP because they are so small.  No matter what others have posted here abortion is not a concern for Canadian Conservative MPs either.  I know, it's a shame.  The only similarity between Canadian Conservatives and Republicans in the US are those Austro-Libertarians in the Republican party.  You know like the deceitful whackos with the final objective of a satanic one world government.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to post my "traitor post" from the previous page in all the Canadian political forums that I can find.   
(04-14-2011, 09:50 PM)mikemac Wrote: "Don’t deal away our sovereignty" by Michael Ignatieff, Feb. 10, 2011
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/opin...le1901070/

And this is the same man who said in the French debate that Canadian troops should never be sent overseas without UN authorisation? While I don't want B. Hussein ibn Barrack determining Canadian foreign policy, I don't want Putin and whoever happens to be chief slavemaster in Red China determining it either!
No kidding
the only body that will decide where and why Canadians fight is canadaians.
Not the  UN
this guys a live one
LOL
(04-15-2011, 06:15 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: No kidding
the only body that will decide where and why Canadians fight is canadaians.
Not the  UN
this guys a live one
LOL

Social Credit does strange things to the brain. 
LOL
how true