Is Rap and Metal compatible with being Catholic?
Best of Pink Floyd........Echoes and Shine on you crazy diamond..........hypnotic is the only way to describe it.
(04-16-2011, 04:53 PM)Stubborn Wrote: Best of Pink Floyd........Echoes and Shine on you crazy diamond..........hypnotic is the only way to describe it.
I liked Animals the best but like you gave up music as well.
(04-16-2011, 04:56 PM)JMartyr Wrote:
(04-16-2011, 04:53 PM)Stubborn Wrote: Best of Pink Floyd........Echoes and Shine on you crazy diamond..........hypnotic is the only way to describe it.

1) Animals
2) The Wall
3) Wish You Were Here
4) Dark Side of the Moon
5) Division Bell
6) Momentary Lapse of Reason
Yes like all those and many other bands, the music is amazingly good, and for me has one singular purpose ........to turn my mind away from God, which is why I gave it up....... but I am sad to admit that to this day, I still miss my classic rock.
(04-16-2011, 05:03 PM)Stubborn Wrote: Yes like all those and many other bands, the music is amazingly good, and for me has one singular purpose ........to turn my mind away from God, which is why I gave it up....... but I am sad to admit that to this day, I still miss my classic rock.

Good for you guys. Pax Vobiscum
Is it just me or do you find it tough sometimes to "not touch that radio knob" ?

I just heard a commercial on news radio for Bob Seger and still have the urge to just listen.
(04-16-2011, 06:03 PM)Stubborn Wrote:
Is it just me or do you find it tough sometimes to "not touch that radio knob" ?

I just heard a commercial on news radio for Bob Seger and still have the urge to just listen.
When I am on the road, I am either praying a rosary, listening to political talk radio, or sports. Occasionally and unfortunately, music gets through.