What is wrong with this picture. Is Voris Right?.
WRC is right, so don't get growly at him, guys.  There is a reason we require a summary.  People deserve to have some idea what they're clicking into.

If people don't want to paste a summary, don't post a link.  I've started blatantly deleting threads that have the subject in caps, I'll start deleting threads without summaries, too.  Why?  This is 1 minute out of my life wasted to post this.  Clicking delete thread is 1/2 second.  Which do you think I'll pick?  :tiphat:
(04-14-2011, 11:08 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: WRC is right, so don't get growly at him, guys.  There is a reason we require a summary.  People deserve to have some idea what they're clicking into.

If people don't want to paste a summary, don't post a link.  I've started blatantly deleting threads that have the subject in caps, I'll start deleting threads without summaries, too.  Why?  This is 1 minute out of my life wasted to post this.  Clicking delete thread is 1/2 second.  Which do you think I'll pick?  :tiphat:

I don't know. 

You should write a script to delete all-caps threads. 
(04-14-2011, 11:08 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: WRC is right, so don't get growly at him, guys.  There is a reason we require a summary.  People deserve to have some idea what they're clicking into.

I thought it did summarize clearly what was going on in the article.  The rainbow friendly Bishop of Thieberville just "excommunicated" Father Michel for nothing.

C'mon, it's Rorate, not www.segstydoysrus.com....
Bishop Nourrichard should just go join an Anglican or Lutheran congregation if he doesn't like the good work that Father Michel was doing.
(04-14-2011, 11:15 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote:

I thought it did summarize clearly what was going on in the article.  The rainbow friendly Bishop of Thieberville just "excommunicated" Father Michel for nothing.

AB, you're one of the few people who post their links exactly right almost every time.  Help a brother out here.  I need more people like you, not less.
(04-14-2011, 11:49 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:

AB, you're one of the few people who post their links exactly right almost every time.  Help a brother out here.  I need more people like you, not less.

All the same, not to be overly contentious but some stories should be so familiar to the regulars on the forum, the summary provided seemed perfectly good to me.  And Rorate Caeli isn't just any old link, either.  Rorate Caeli are a bit on the neo-Catholic side, but what of it, they're almost always accurate, charitable and interesting. 
(04-15-2011, 12:03 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote:
(04-14-2011, 11:49 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:

All the same, not to be overly contentious but some stories should be so familiar to the regulars on the forum, the summary provided seemed perfectly good to me.  And Rorate Caeli isn't just any old link, either.   Rorate Caeli are a bit on the neo-Catholic side, but what of it, they're almost always accurate, charitable and interesting. 

:bronxcheer:

That's all I got.
It's going to be very difficult for liberal Bishops to be taken seriously anywhere, especially France.  Power used in such an obviously high-handed and frivolous manner will only result in a further loss of spiritual capital.

The best alternative for Father Michel might be to establish an SSPX Chapel in town.
(04-14-2011, 11:05 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: I don't click blind links.

Bingo!