Is there an ideal pre-vatican II nation state still in existence?
Is there an ideal pre-vatican II nation state still in existence? Did Franco's Spain meet the criteria for a catholic nation state?
I wish Spain was still as it was under Franco. I would move to that Spain in a heartbeat.
(04-18-2011, 07:47 PM)st.dominic_savio Wrote: Is there an ideal pre-vatican II nation state still in existence?

No. The freemasons and bilderbergers have infiltrated every level of government and society, in every place on earth; even the Vatican. In fact, regardless of religious affiliation, EVERY country and area in the world is now a direct or indirect slave to the wealthy banker/corporate elite. That includes even the furthest and most arid regions of the world. Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Tibet. The only place left for freedom is Antarctica.
(04-18-2011, 08:01 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: I wish Spain was still as it was under Franco. I would move to that Spain in a heartbeat.

Indeed. We could use more men in government of the virtue and heroic character of General Franco. He was both religious and a military man and that makes for a powerful and noble combination.

No  Catholic states remain and as usual we have the modernists Popes and Bishops to blame, they willingly turned over the states to the Masonic order , not surpisely since some Bishops and priests were masons, other homosexuals and others communists so they were their to destroy the church.
Franco indeed was a hero. But the state and political aparatus he established was week and fickle. Once hw died it died with him
it was short sighted. Be size r was based on modernist models. Isbthe Falange ect
the deal was sealed once he betrayed the carlsts
so
rather the. Lement not living under the hero he truly was. We must learn from the mistakes he and catholic Spain made
SAntiago
The Modern nation state is a prod  ideal anyway. Catholoc Europe didn't really know what to make of it for a long time.
Anyway
don't dispair the whales survived
Dictatorship is a poor model.  Once the dictator dies, the power vacuum that follows is almost always filled with the worst elements.  The same situation happened in Portugal, where they were even more poorly prepared, and got a pseudo-marxist regime as a result. 

But to answer the OP;  no.  Ultimately, we must work to improve and strengthen our families so perhaps in the future we can improve the health of our own countries. 
Try Tristan de Cunha
This is all the fault of the schismatic Eastern Orthodox and heretical Protestants who went against the authority GOD established. Maybe they were right fighting certain abuses but they had NO authority to start a religion (Using JESUS'S name) separated from PETER. That was their error. Since JESUS's followers didn't have to obey that authority it's wasn't long before non-believers and even those on the fence to disregard any authority but their own. That's why CATHOLIC EUROPE collapsed.