Muslims Radicals Plan Royal Wedding Protest......
I'd protest the wedding too.

No person should enter into the cursed royal family who is so set against the Church.

How true
(04-20-2011, 08:52 AM)Rosarium Wrote: I'd protest the wedding too.

No person should enter into the cursed royal family who is so set against the Church.
Listen, this isn't about your philosophic or denominational differences with British royal politics.

This is about the survival of our European heritage and culture, that is why these creeps come out in protest, because they hate all things European and Christian.

The very thought of British Royalty brings up visions of one of their most feared enemies of the past like Richard the Lionheart.

The mere fact of them coming out publicly against a British institution and a historical relic of the past like the Royal family while they are at best tolerated guests by most of the Anglos shows you just where they're at and what their ultimate agenda is.

They all need to be rounded up and put on trains and dispatched back to the Levant (Or wherever they're from) where they belong.

It is time for all of Europe to draw a line in the sand (How ironic) with these people.
Indeed
Alaric, I think I agree with what you're saying. But just to clarify, do you think non-Euros who are ( or become ) Christian should be allowed to become citizens of European countries? If not, how about America?
(04-20-2011, 10:18 AM)alaric Wrote: Listen, this isn't about your philosophic or denominational differences with British royal politics.
It is about the Church completely. What nation split with the Church and spent a long time trying to eradicate the Church? Which nation has a monarchy which heads the heretical "church" which effectively replaced the Church in that nation?

It is the same bloody monarchy and the same bloody sect. Only now, they are more comfortable with even more evil.

Quote:This is about the survival of our European heritage and culture, that is why these creeps come out in protest, because they hate all things European and Christian.
I care nothing for "European". I care for the Church. These "Europeans" are part of a continuous effort to destroy the Church Christ established.

Quote:The very thought of British Royalty brings up visions of one of their most feared enemies of the past like Richard the Lionheart.
Too bad they aren't related. It brings up Cromwell for me.

Quote:The mere fact of them coming out publicly against a British institution and a historical relic of the past like the Royal family while they are at best tolerated guests by most of the Anglos shows you just where they're at and what their ultimate agenda is.
Are these people getting married in the Church? Or are they marrying in an institution which was partially founded on the idea of divorce as a royal right?

Quote:They all need to be rounded up and put on trains and dispatched back to the Levant (Or wherever they're from) where they belong.
Christ is from parts where many of them are from.

Quote:It is time for all of Europe to draw a line in the sand (How ironic) with these people.
It should be drawn with the Church and those outside of Her, not in blood (ethnicity) or in politics. The British people replaced the native Celtic people who lived there for instance. Who mourns for them?
(04-20-2011, 10:32 AM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: Alaric, I think I agree with what you're saying. But just to clarify, do you think non-Euros who are ( or become ) Christian should be allowed to become citizens of European countries? If not, how about America?
If they are truly converts and respect Euro tradition,heritage, and culture then yes.

I believe it is an European virtue to show charity and hospitality to non-Euros in their lands to an extent. The problem is that this immigrant thing has gotten so out of hand now that it is the indigenous peoples of their respective nations that are now the ones who are being selected for extinction by the globalists and their willing enablers.

I believe every nation has a right to keep a lid on incoming immigration in order to maintain the sovereign balance of their ethnicity, religious affiliation and even racial/political makeup of their culture. Nations, peoples, cultures have a right to maintain cohesion and defend their existence and not be all lumped together like some kind of ethnic primordial soup without any uniting worldviews or biological similarities.

I don't doubt for a second that many of the Islamics from non-European countries believe this is every bit of a racial and ethnic onslaught against their European bettors as a spiritual one. This is an all out war to eliminate Europe and it's people as we know it, here and in the U.S and other places where the Euro's have established and thrived.

You have to be naive not to believe it.
Rosarium you can go stand side by side with your Saracen "friends" and protest a Christian (Albeit heretical) wedding by the British in their own lands and nation in which they have established over the course of thousands of years. Maybe they did indeed split with the Church of Rome at one time but maybe you would feel more comfortable seeing more minarets than steeples in the British Isles these days, as long as we get rid of those nasty prots and their tainted royal line.

I know this talk of defending all things European offends one as deracinated as yourself, but you still forget it was those hated "Europeans" who established the Latin Church as we know it.Most  European nations were founded through their affiliation with the Church, some have been led astray but we should not abandon them to the Muslim horde because of theological differences. Will it be any easier to win back converts from the Church of England or Caliphate of London? You better think about that.

I would rather live in a country full of European descended Lutherans and Angelicans than Islamic fanatics from Pakistan, Somalia, and Turkey. Maybe you put them all in the same sphere and believe that one is just a great an enemy to the Church as the other. I don't. And don't believe for a second the Muzzies differentiate between Catholic or Protestant, your head is coming off either way.

So go ahead and join in on the "protest" with your Muslim buddies. Maybe you could come to an understanding together and build an alliance against non-Catholic Europeans.

I believe in Europe for Europeans first and formost just as I would Japan for Japanese, catholic or not, that is what preserves the order of things.
Well said aleric
(04-20-2011, 11:30 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Well said aleric

Seconded.