22/Minnesota/M
      Sex:  Male
      Age as of posting date:  22
      Birthdate:  16 September 1988
      Patron Saint by Confirmation:  St Thomas Aquanis
      Number of children (e.g. born from: former valid marriage that ended in death of spouse; invalid marriage; rape; past sins, etc. No need to enter details here! Just list number of children you care for): 0
      Would you relocate if you met the right person?  Yes
      EF, SSPX, both, or other?  SSPX
      Novus Ordo if that's all there is?  Never
      Introvert or extravert?  Kind of on the border.
      Keirsey personality type: ESTJ
      Ethnic heritage:  German / Irish / Croatian / Swedish
      Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant?  Bonus
      Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this?  18 - 23
      In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP?  No contraception is permissible
      What would the headship of the husband look like in your idea home?  The husband/father is the representative of our Lord Jesus Christ to his family.  He is tasked with their spiritual upbringing and is charged to provide for them.  I have a very good paying, professional job and plan to use my profession to support my family.  I would like for my wife to assist me in the raising of the children.  Whereas my word (e.g. regarding discipline is final), her affection for the children and teaching them of value is vital.  She would most likely work only part time (ideally out of the home) with her full time work being the care of the home and passing of the Faith the children.
      How do you feel about women working outside the home?  I think that is it allowable but would prefer her to only work limited outside of the home when the children were in school (e.g. possibly a real estate agent or an online marketer).  Her primary duty is to care for the home.
      How do you feel about women in pants?  I strongly prefer women to wear skirts and drseses.
      Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is the most challenging for you?  Pride
      What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes?  I am extremely determined and can focus too intensely on any one thing at a given point in time.
      What are the most important things you desire in a spouse?  God-fearing, Caring
      Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse:  Abuse, Irreverence to our Lord
      What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex?  Pray about it daily.
      Political ideals:  Very conservative both fiscally and socially
      Education:  BA in Accounting
      Employment:  Accountant at a global firm & small business owner
      Health:  Very healthy
      Allergies:  Lots of food allergies lol
      Smoke?  Never did.  Never will (except for an occasional cigar)
      Drink?  Socially and moderately
      Night owl or morning lark?  Both.  Sleep is for others- not me.  lol
      How messy or disorganized are you?  Impeccably ordered.  I use David Allen's GTD method for ordering my life.
      What makes you laugh?  Clever one liners
      What are the little things that please or delight you?  Spending time outdoors in the warm weather, boat rides, dining out, family gatherings, and my favorite hobby: BASEBALL (fan of the White Sox and the Yankees)
      What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally? If you continue on your present course and don't meet the person of your dreams, what do you think you actually will be doing  given your gifts and goals?  I will be working in a professional, leadership position at a global Fortune 500 company or accounting firm while providing for my family.
      Intellectual interests:  Learning business concepts, Studying the Faith, Teaching the Truth of the Faith
      Hobbies:  Business networking, Dining out, Movies/Videos, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Performing arts, Playing sports, Religion/Spiritual, Travel/Sightseeing, Video games, Watching sports, Baseball, Cycling, Football watching sometimes, Golf sometimes though I need lessons, Running, Skiing, Tennis / Racquet sports, Hockey watching
      Talents: what are you good at?  Many things.  4.0 gpa in school.  God is good.
      Top 5 Favorite books of all time:  Roman Missal, Dolorous Passion, many others I'm sure
      The last 5 books you read (don't lie!). Are these books typical of you?:  1. Real Estate Valuation 2. Dolorous Passion of our Lord Jesus Christ 3. Managing as if Faith Mattered 4. Advanced Accounting 5. Leisure the Basis of Culture
      Music you actually listen to most often:  Classical and Chant, Some of the Pop/Rock Music on the Radio
      Favorite movies/TV shows:  Baseball; The Apprentice; Shark Tank
      Favorite foods:  Italian
      Serious pet peeves:  Snoring
      Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with:  I don't have any, but would like cats/dogs.  My family out of state has both :-)
      Idea of a romantic evening:  Boat cruise on a lake over dinner; watching a stage performance; praying the Rosary together

If you'd like to talk via PM, please just send me a PM ;)