Poll: Where are you on the Fatima "Nut-O-Meter"?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is this where over emphasis on the Apparitions at Fatima leads?
So I ran across this website in surfing the web.

http://fatimamovement.com/home.htm

Warning, annoying music will begin as soon as you go there. They have some You Tube clip that automatically starts to play once you go to the page. Simply slide down to the bottom of the page and turn off so you can study, without distratction, the latest groundbreaking information.

Really, I ought to be more careful where I travel. But, Fatima has turned a traitor like Malachi Martin into a hero by some Traditionalists. I think he was spinning his bull until the end. But, of course, that's just my opinion.

This site accuses St. John Cantius in Chicago as being a branch of Freemasonry. Knights of Malta, I believe. Just check out their decoder ring in the form of free piece of literature from Kirshenbaum & Sons, a wholesale jeweler from NY. I think we found the smoking gun!!!

They also say that the pastor of St. John"s, is CR. It is true, his order is the Congreation of the Resurrection. But, this site claims he is from the Congregation of the Rosecrucians and he is flashing Masonic hand symbols.

My theory is that a lot of Traditionalists have been sucked into this 3rd Secret nonsense to explain everything that has gone wrong in the Church. Perhaps if they just started reading the hagiographies of the Saints, they would understand that the last 40 to 50 years is just one more blip engineered by Satan against the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Faith. Start with Saint HIllary, then read about St. Athanasius.

I once ran into a black guy that read the whole Bible. He said Jesus wins. I think he is right.

Happy Feast Day of St. Stanislaus Martyr and Bishop! 
If the cat's pajamas is a good thing, this is how I voted. Sister Lucy had said that by 1960 thing will have become clearer. What more evidence do we need? The Church has been in a tailspin from then until now.
I'm like JMartyr, cat's pyjamas are very good indeed in my book. Perhaps if you read all of what Fr. Gruner and his band of black pyjamaed ninjas  have written you'd be convinced, too !

tim
(05-07-2011, 10:46 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote: So I ran across this website in surfing the web.

http://fatimamovement.com/home.htm

Warning, annoying music will begin as soon as you go there. They have some You Tube clip that automatically starts to play once you go to the page. Simply slide down to the bottom of the page and turn off so you can study, without distratction, the latest groundbreaking information.

Really, I ought to be more careful where I travel. But, Fatima has turned a traitor like Malachi Martin into a hero by some Traditionalists. I think he was spinning his bull until the end. But, of course, that's just my opinion.

This site accuses St. John Cantius in Chicago as being a branch of Freemasonry. Knights of Malta, I believe. Just check out their decoder ring in the form of free piece of literature from Kirshenbaum & Sons, a wholesale jeweler from NY. I think we found the smoking gun!!!

They also say that the pastor of St. John"s, is CR. It is true, his order is the Congreation of the Resurrection. But, this site claims he is from the Congregation of the Rosecrucians and he is flashing Masonic hand symbols.

My theory is that a lot of Traditionalists have been sucked into this 3rd Secret nonsense to explain everything that has gone wrong in the Church. Perhaps if they just started reading the hagiographies of the Saints, they would understand that the last 40 to 50 years is just one more blip engineered by Satan against the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Faith. Start with Saint HIllary, then read about St. Athanasius.

I once ran into a black guy that read the whole Bible. He said Jesus wins. I think he is right.

Happy Feast Day of St. Stanislaus Martyr and Bishop! 
The head of SJC came to my old diocesan TLM/NO parish on a visit and said communion in the hand should be done away with. Some Rosercrucian!!
I looked at the website. Anti-Pope John XXIII. Come on!  :fish:
Wait, isn't Adam the poster that bailed on the last Fatima thread once we started posting FACTS?

Anyhow, Adam, you are a sucker.  You got suckered in by Pedro. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:  Here's a snip from that website:

Quote: Now I will reveal the third part of the secret;
This part is the apostasy in the Church!
Our Lady showed us a vision of someone who I describe as the 'Pope', standing in front of a praising multitude.
But there was a difference with a real Pope, the evil
look, this one had eyes of evil.
Then after a few moments we saw the same Pope entering
a church, but this church was like the church of hell, there is no way to describe the ugliness of this place, it seemed like a fortress made of gray cement, with broken angles and windows like eyes, there was a beak on top of the building.
We then looked up at Our Lady who said to us
you have seen the apostasy in the Church, this message can be opened by The Holy Father, but must be announced after Pius XII and before 1960.
During the pontificate of John Paul II the cornerstone from Peter's tomb must be removed and transferred to Fatima.
Because the Dogma of faith is not preserved in Rome, her
authority will be removed and given to Portugal.
The cathedral of Rome must be destroyed and a new one built in Fatima.
If 69 weeks after this command is announced Rome continues it's abomination, the city will be destroyed.
Pedro is obsessed with Pope Benedict's eyes for some reason.
Quote: My theory is that a lot of Traditionalists have been sucked into this 3rd Secret nonsense to explain everything that has gone wrong in the Church. Perhaps if they just started reading the hagiographies of the Saints, they would understand that the last 40 to 50 years is just one more blip engineered by Satan against the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Faith. Start with Saint HIllary, then read about St. Athanasius.
Non-sequitur.  Whether we go another few centuries, or if this is the Great Apostacy has no bearing on whether Fatima was true or not.

My personal opinion is that this is the Great Apostacy.  A lot of that is based on scripture.  God wiped out Israel for killing (pick a number) probably 1000 babies in the furnaces of Moloch.  That's a rounding error in the number of babies we have murdered.  God is not mocked.  Look what He did to Poland and France for orders of magnitude less transgressions. 

But that is my opinion.  And like I said, it doesn't impact the truthfulness of Fatima.
Quote: My theory is that a lot of Traditionalists have been sucked into this 3rd Secret nonsense to explain everything that has gone wrong in the Church.

Yep, you posted this straw man in the last thread.  I'll point it out to you again. No one who accepts the Church-approved apparition of Fatima uses it to "explain" what happened to the Church.  All trads know the truth, that the collapse of the Church was caused by Modernism, predicted by many Popes.  Fatima is a warning of where modernism leads, and the cure, by consecrating Russia.  God is not chastising the Church because the Pope did not consecrate Russia.  God is chastising the Church because she acted like a Judas, or more appropriately, Peter, denying Jesus.  It was a crisis in Faith.  Schillibeeckx, Rahner, and Chardin and the people who went along with them are the cause, not Fatima.  We know that.  Fatima is the cure.  The Third Secret warns about the collapse, and the call to consecrate (and thus convert) Russia is the cure.  St. John Bosco predicted that Russia would save Christendom long before Fatima, by the way.

And we have a darn good idea what the Third Secret said, as  Cardinal Secretary of State Pacelli (later Pope Pius XII) let it slip:
Quote: I am worried by the Blessed Virgin’s messages to Lucy of Fatima. This persistence of Mary about the dangers which menace the Church is a divine warning against the suicide of altering the Faith, in Her liturgy, Her theology and Her soul…. I hear all around me innovators who wish to dismantle the Sacred Chapel, destroy the universal flame of the Church, reject her ornaments and make her feel remorse for her historical past.

A day will come when the civilized world will deny its God, when the Church will doubt as Peter doubted. She will be tempted to believe that man has become God. In our churches, Christians will search in vain for the red lamp where God awaits them. Like Mary Magdalene, weeping before the empty tomb, they will ask, “Where have they taken Him?”
It appears to me it takes a certain willfulness in the face of the evidence to disbelieve the facts concerning Fatima that are corroborated.

tim
The Pedro involvement is humorous in any case.  That guy doesn't go away.  He'll probably be back here before too long.