Universae Ecclesiae released - full English text
(05-13-2011, 09:28 AM)Gerard Wrote:
Quote: 19. The faithful who ask for the celebration of the forma extraordinaria must not in any way support or belong to groups which show themselves to be against the validity or legitimacy of the Holy Mass or the Sacraments celebrated in the forma ordinaria or against the Roman Pontiff as Supreme Pastor of the Universal Church.

I understand and I obey.  The Novus Ordo though valid and legitimate still stinks in its impoverishment and in its faulty and prone-to-be- heretical translations and the SSPX is correct since they don't question the validity or the legitimacy of the Pope's right to introduce a rite nor the validity when properly offered as in the edition signed by PaulVI.  The SSPX is against the sacrilege and apostasy it represents in its teleological function.  As the never-to-be-abused-enough Bishop Williamson has said, "Had the Novus Ordo been a rite which more clearly expressed the faith than the TLM, there would have never been a crisis nor an SSPX. "

That said, the Novus Ordo is not everywhere and in all cases celebrated legitimately or validly by apostates who while being in "full communion" canonically are deliberately or not using the wrong form, matter or intent or any combination of the 3. 

So in the end,   it's those Novus Ordo groups which abuse the Novus Ordo that the Pope is essentially telling us to not support.  Any bishop that resists the Pope's Summorum Pontificum is not to be supported in any way. 

THANK YOU HOLY FATHER!   Now nobody should fear acknowledging the crisis and avoiding the diocesan structure if there is an SSPX chapel nearby.   Since the SSPX doesn't abuse the Novus Ordo and the Bishops of the SSPX acknowledge the Roman Pontiff as the Supreme Pastor of the Universal Church, which is more than many diocesan bishops. 

Hmm. My gut says 'blackmail'  [ETA -]  appropo to how the avg. Bishop or pastor will interpret this.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Universae Ecclesiae released - full English text - by Donna - 05-13-2011, 10:44 AM