Universae Ecclesiae released - full English text
It took a year to put this weak document out, i see nothing in it that we already knew,already.  the part of teaching Latin and the ExtraOrdinary rite in seminaries is soo weak it will be ignored. The priests can say any mass they choose(even religious order priests) but in PRIVATE, if their Bishop or Religious Supereior doesn't like the Latin Mass he can stop the PUBLIC ones. Like i said before there is a trojan horse working in the Vatican put there by Pope Benedict called William Cardinal Levada who not only is head of the doctrine of the faith  but also the Ecclesia Dei Commission and the Congregation for Bishops who is an avowed enemy of the Latin Mass and the Bishops he has appointed out west near his old Archdiocese in San Francisco are liberal/Modernist. I will mention not only his good buddy the current Archbishop of San Francisco but also his appointments in Reno, San Jose, Salt Lake City and the 2 modernist auxiliaries in S.F. Levada turns 75 in JUne but i'm sure Benedict will keep him on till 80  so i see him undermining any tradition that is put out there. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Messages In This Thread
Re: Universae Ecclesiae released - full English text - by salus - 05-13-2011, 11:54 AM