Universae Ecclesiae released - full English text
(05-13-2011, 02:11 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote:
(05-13-2011, 01:37 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: What else could you expect of a man who doesn't even believe that the Jews need to be converted?

Same old same.

Vetus, here are my suggestions for you:

1. Keep your irrelevant racist Jew-baiting crap to yourself
2. At least keep your hatred for the Jews in the appropriate subforums instead of polluting other threads. Thats what the Jewish subforum was created for
3. If you want to keep insinuating that Pope Benedict XVI is a heretic, have a mosey on over to another forum that allows you to do so freely instead of skating around the issue here.

While I agree there seems to be an implication of the Pope being heretical in this, I disagree with your first point.  It is not racist Jew-baiting to say that they need to be converted to Christ.  I too find it disturbing that Pope Benedict does not speak more clearly on that point of Catholic teaching.  While I agree with you that Vetus's post does not seem relevant to this thread and may be better suited to another sub-forum, I would be disappointed if he left FE.  I would also be disappointed if you left. 

Messages In This Thread
Re: Universae Ecclesiae released - full English text - by JayneK - 05-13-2011, 02:25 PM