Universae Ecclesiae released - full English text
(05-13-2011, 04:34 PM)username123 Wrote:
(05-13-2011, 02:11 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote:
(05-13-2011, 01:37 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: What else could you expect of a man who doesn't even believe that the Jews need to be converted?

Same old same.

Vetus, here are my suggestions for you:

1. Keep your irrelevant racist Jew-baiting crap to yourself
2. At least keep your hatred for the Jews in the appropriate subforums instead of polluting other threads. Thats what the Jewish subforum was created for
3. If you want to keep insinuating that Pope Benedict XVI is a heretic, have a mosey on over to another forum that allows you to do so freely instead of skating around the issue here.

Accusing someone of racism and hate where none exists is the first tactic used by liberals who have nothing logical or cogent to add.

Way to go, bud.
I’m basing myself on many months of viewing Vetus’s comments on the Jews and I cannot read his heart any more than you can – God alone can – but on the whole I stand by my assessment that the comments themselves are hateful and racist. Quis created a subform – Judaism, Zionism, Other Religions, Cults & Spiritual Movements – to keep all those “Jewish” subjects in one place so they don’t drift all over the rest of the forum.

Why even bring up the Jews in a discussion on UE? It’s completely irrelevant. There is no logic behind it… and yet you’re saying I’m the one who’s illogical?

There are Trads who refuse to participate in FE because these sort of close-minded comments are given free reign. I defer to Quis in terms of running the site the way he sees fit, but if you think I’m gonna say nothing when Vetus spouts his ridiculousness, you’re fooling yourself.

When we allow nonsense like this, just bitter spite against the Holy Father, to crop up unchallenged on FE, then we’re just giving more reasons to otherwise well-meaning Catholics to write off Traditionalists (and, thus, Tradition) as un-Catholic gibberish. I think it needs to stop. Trads need to grow up and forget this black-and-white cold-hearted thinking we can be so prone to.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Universae Ecclesiae released - full English text - by Bakuryokuso - 05-13-2011, 04:44 PM