Universae Ecclesiae released - full English text
(05-13-2011, 06:16 PM)st.dominic_savio Wrote:
(05-13-2011, 04:49 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote:
(05-13-2011, 02:23 PM)st.dominic_savio Wrote:
(05-13-2011, 01:37 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: What else could you expect of a man who doesn't even believe that the Jews need to be converted?

I would like to challenge you to point out where Vetus said anything that was not true.

If Pope Benedict "doesn't even believe that the Jews need to be converted" then he's a heretic. Do you think the Holy Father is a heretic? Where has the Pope ever contradicted this essential Biblical and Catholic teaching, that all must convert to be saved? In his recent book, he merely discussed that the hardness of the hearts of the Jews will make it such that, on the whole, the church's efforts of evangelize them will prove largely unfruitful.

But to state that “the head of the Church of Christ on earth believes that the Jews don’t need to convert” is a blatant attempt to drag his name thru the mud, and is completely inappropriate on a Catholic discussion board.

Dude no offense but where have you been the last two months? Pope Benedict XVI, and yes I do acknowledge him as the true Pope, said in his book we do not need to "pray for the conversion of jews in a missionary sense." That is ridiculous and I am so tired of post-Vatican II popes pandering to talmudic judaism it makes me want to throw up. This includes John Paul II at the wailing wall. If you want to read how I really feel read this commentary by Marian T. Horvat. PLEASE

http://www.traditioninaction.org/religio...edict.html

Um...is this the same Marian Horvat that said it was common practice for the Jews to crucify Christian babies during the middle ages?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Universae Ecclesiae released - full English text - by Someone1776 - 05-13-2011, 06:22 PM