Universae Ecclesiae released - full English text
(05-16-2011, 02:55 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote:
(05-16-2011, 02:51 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(05-16-2011, 02:48 PM)St. Drogo Wrote: Wow! I have no idea what you are talking about. I have been to dozens of SSPX chapels and never once have I heard that attendance at the NO was a mortal sin. You are almost certainly making that up, and I consider it a grave detraction of the society. The NO is scandalous and may potentially jeopardize your faith, to be sure, but it is not a mortal sin. Shame on you!

It's certainly a mortal sin for those who know what it is and what it stands for.

A fully informed Christian will not attend a Mass that is sacrilegious and scandalous.

I can see why the beatification of JP2 would be viewed as problematic then since he was clearly "fully informed". Same for Pope Benedict, having been at the council and privy to the machinations at the Vatican and having read Michael Davies he must be more "fully informed" than basically any of us.

Saying the Holy Father is in blatant mortal sin sounds a bit over the top to me though.

That is because you wrongly believe the Pope to be impeccable.

Only God is impeccable.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Universae Ecclesiae released - full English text - by Vetus Ordo - 05-16-2011, 03:11 PM