Universae Ecclesiae released - full English text
(05-16-2011, 02:18 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote:
(05-16-2011, 02:08 PM)st.dominic_savio Wrote: Also, two months ago I emailed the vocations dept. at FSSP and asked them if I could be accepted into their seminary believing that the tridentine mass is superior to the NO. They told me flat out, via email, no I could not be accepted if I believe the tridentine is superior to the NO.

Well, it might depend on who you talk to then!
I know of at least 3 FSSP priests who believe the NO is nothing more then a mere "protestant celebration", and another priest (Administrator) told me in person flat out that the TLM was far more superior to that of the NO!!  So I hope you are not implying that the FSSP has the same stance on this issue!

Why would I join the FSSP and have to hide my true beliefs in the seminary? (i.e. Tridentine clearly superior to NO, Fatima not yet consecrated, etc.) To be accepted by the FSSP party line, one must diguise their true traditionalsim. This is why I have decided that if I ever did join a seminary, which right now I'm leaning against, it will be in the SSPX where there priests are allowed to speak honestly on these issues.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Universae Ecclesiae released - full English text - by st.dominic_savio - 05-16-2011, 03:15 PM