Universae Ecclesiae released - full English text
(05-16-2011, 03:20 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote:
(05-16-2011, 03:10 PM)Stubborn Wrote: I've been wrong before and I have freely admitted it - I would do so now if that were the case..............but the NO is a freaking curse and if the entire Catholic population woke up tomorrow, regained the true faith and never attended the evil thing again, it would disappear.

This is why I like UE - it's going to allow more Catholics to experience the TLM which is a huge part ofthe problem. It's virtually impossible to come across the TLM by regular means. No one is going to tell me the SSPX is in my city - it's not like they advertise. And my diocese refuses to promote the diocesan TLM except by calling it a "Latin community" on the list of parishes which would make one think it's for latinos. It's by intenet or word of mouth that folks hear of actual TLM's... Until now, we might see a groundswell of new TLM's and I think once a lot of Neo-Catholics actually attend a few they'll be won over.

IMO, the UE is like this................want to completely screw up the TLM?, then by all means allow the NO to play with it.
IMO, that is exactly the purpose of the UE. That is the purpose of the whole SP.

That pretty much sums up what's been happening since the revolution of V2...........they promise one thing that sounds good - it ends up turning to crap. This, IMO is no different.

One thing is absolutely certain - if you wish for the TLM to get dismantled then be sure to put the professionals on it - - - - enter the NO. Enter those against the NO to be happy that the NO "is finally" making progress.

Until the NO is abrogated officially FROM THE TOP DOWN, good luck with the SP and UE and whatever other vehicle they choose to pacify the unsuspecting ~ IMO of course.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Universae Ecclesiae released - full English text - by Stubborn - 05-16-2011, 03:32 PM