So, does the pope really smoke?
After my first Mass at the local SSPX chapel, I was craving a smoke, and as I was going out the door, a parishioner walked up and said " let's go introduce you to Fr "

I was delighted to see him lighting one up and I did so as well lol.
I want to pick up smoking so bad, seriously I do. At work everyone goes for a smoke break, and I just stand there with my hands in my pockets, and because I'm the only one not smoking I get picked up for the crappy jobs - it just ain't fair  :laughing: I'll take a couple years off my life to do less work  :P
(05-17-2011, 06:58 PM)LausTibiChriste Wrote: I want to pick up smoking so bad, seriously I do. At work everyone goes for a smoke break, and I just stand there with my hands in my pockets, and because I'm the only one not smoking I get picked up for the crappy jobs - it just ain't fair  :laughing: I'll take a couple years off my life to do less work  :P

Are you joking? DO NOT START SMOKING.
(05-17-2011, 07:01 PM)Melita Wrote:
(05-17-2011, 06:58 PM)LausTibiChriste Wrote: I want to pick up smoking so bad, seriously I do. At work everyone goes for a smoke break, and I just stand there with my hands in my pockets, and because I'm the only one not smoking I get picked up for the crappy jobs - it just ain't fair  :laughing: I'll take a couple years off my life to do less work  :P

Are you joking? DO NOT START SMOKING.

I can't, cigarettes are gross, but I've started puffin cigarillos at work because those are beauties  ;D
What are you waiting for? Do it!  ::)
Get one of these, Laus!  :laughing:

[Image: gandalf_smoking.jpg]
Going after smoking and other environmental "sins" is the liberal's way of trying to get you to forget the REAL sins GOD  has condemned such as Abortion, Contraception Sodomy etc etc etc.............
Smoking is unbelievably stupid; unless its a cigar...or a pipe...or...
(05-17-2011, 07:17 PM)iona_scribe Wrote: Get one of these, Laus!   :laughing:

[Image: gandalf_smoking.jpg]

:pointlaff:
(05-17-2011, 09:03 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote: Smoking is unbelievably stupid; unless its a cigar...or a pipe...or...
Nonsense I only smoke cigarettes rolled from the finest quality shags worthy of any good pipe. I won't stand for any of this pipe and cigars are better than cigarettes balderdash.