Normal to be depressed all the time thinking about hell?
Then just go to quiet pubs with friends. You don't have to go raving to have a nice night out. Girls looking for casual sex dont hang around quiet pubs, they go to night clubs and rave venues, which are always best to avoid IMO. Thankfully none of my friends enjoy clubbing, so I dont have to excuse myself from going to those places... we prefer traditional pubs with good beer and food, where girls on the prowl for sex are very few and far between.
(05-26-2011, 03:10 AM)st.dominic_savio Wrote:
(05-26-2011, 02:05 AM)Raskolnikov Wrote:
(05-25-2011, 04:02 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: You could also adopt some nerdy awkwardness. That takes care of the rest.

:laughing: This is actually good advice.

I am kinda nerdy and akward. Or "adorable." Believe it or not but there are some "bad" girls who find this awkwardness hot, and try to break/seduce the "innocent" guy. Been there done that trust me. Bad girls love to prey on nice guys.

"Prey on nice guys"??  :laughing: :pointlaff: :jester:  I'm extremely nerdy and awkward and nice and I've never had a woman "prey" on me.  But then I'm not hot, so that probably explains it.    ;D
(05-26-2011, 02:21 PM)DrBombay Wrote:
(05-25-2011, 04:02 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: You could also adopt some nerdy awkwardness. That takes care of the rest.

I am kinda nerdy and akward. Or "adorable." Believe it or not but there are some "bad" girls who find this awkwardness hot, and try to break/seduce the "innocent" guy. Been there done that trust me. Bad girls love to prey on nice guys.

"Prey on nice guys"??  :laughing: :pointlaff: :jester:  I'm extremely nerdy and awkward and nice and I've never had a woman "prey" on me.  But then I'm not hot, so that probably explains it.    ;D
I agree. The way that women prey on men is generally very passive, like a Venus fly trap.
(05-26-2011, 04:19 PM)St. Drogo Wrote:
(05-26-2011, 02:21 PM)DrBombay Wrote:

I agree. The way that women prey on men is generally very passive, like a Venus fly trap.

He's totally messing with you. He's pretty hot.