What did you just order?
Yesterday I ordered homeschooling books. Yay.
I just ordered this for my husband. It's a children's book but he can practice his French. And he'll love the cover.  Smile Does that bear ever look happy...
[Image: 6a00d83451c30d69e20168e48fd485970c-250wi]
I ordered a couple icons from Legacy Icons; Theotokos, Crucifixion, and 21 Martyrs.
My mom ordered me this stretch prayer rope bracelet from St. Paisius Monastery Gift Shop.

[Image: Black_stretch__60956.1453479103.1280.1280.jpg?c=2]
Actually, my wife ordered it for me, but regardless, I'm super excited. Grin

https://www.bearbuttteam.com/collections...-hammock-2

I love hammocks, and my ENO is getting worn out.
I just order nearly $500 worth of groceries, not including meat. I have 1/2 a pig and 1/4 cow coming this probably late this week, and the chickens should be ready in July.

I should be fully stocked now for awhile, not including replacing perishables + I can start eating from the garden (we've been eating greens, herbs  and rhubarb for awhile now).
I bought the straps to go with my hammock.

https://www.bearbutt.com/collections/kod...1009178307

They had a big sale so it was over 1/2 off.  Easier to set up than rope, and the straps don't rub bark off the trees as badly.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
I got 2 of these about 2 weeks ago. I got a good size crop from them already, and I’ve just started a second crop growth.

https://www.amazon.com/Back-Roots-Organi...B00TUYGRU4

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

I'll be ordering this for my mom really soon. It's a Christmas present (shh...don't tell her!). Smile

[Image: 51yhQ-WahWL.jpg]
(11-08-2017, 03:50 AM)In His Love Wrote: It's a Christmas present (shh...don't tell her!). Smile

I'll try not to, but I have a big mouth sometimes. Big Grin

I ordered Christmas cards from the FSSP.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeeter's post:
  • In His Love