What did you just order?
I ordered The Way of Perfection not too long ago. I will be ordering this for my mom very soon:

[Image: 51QTQLG2UOL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes In His Love's post:
  • St.Eliza
"Meditations for Advent" and a new brown Scapular, since the baby ripped mine off my neck, both ordered from the Sisters of Carmel.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
I'm going to be ordering another Christmas present for my mom soon.

[Image: 51gcBcvaqfL._SX428_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]
I recently ordered and received a feminine replica of the WWI combat Rosary made by Rugged Rosaries.

https://www.cordbands.com/collections/ba...ibb-floral

It came in a tin and a black zippered pouch.

I also ordered a four-way cross from them, but they had limited supplies and no longer have them in stock, so I can't post a picture from their website.

I got this picture from EWTN as well: http://www.ewtnreligiouscatalogue.com/Ho...8+X+10.axd
I ordered a Brown Scapular from Fraternity Publications (FSSP) a while back.
Beard oil Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dave Parrott's post:
  • Jeeter
A new 8000 grit whetstone for my straight razors.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeeter's post:
  • Dave Parrott
(01-17-2019, 09:12 PM)Dave Parrott Wrote: Beard oil Cool

Barbatus?
(01-17-2019, 09:52 PM)Jeeter Wrote: A new 8000 grit whetstone for my straight razors.

I use a straight razor too. I use a clipper for beard trimming, but for the cheeks & neck I have not bought a razor in over 40 years. The same one I got at an antique store as a young man still works just fine.
(01-17-2019, 09:57 PM)In His Love Wrote:
(01-17-2019, 09:12 PM)Dave Parrott Wrote: Beard oil Cool

Barbatus?
no, it is a local brand. Sad though, he is closing that part of his work so I will be looking for a new supplier. I just checked out the Barbatus web site while typing this. Thanks for the tip Heart   I'm going to keep up using beard products so I might as well start buying from a Catholic Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dave Parrott's post:
  • In His Love