Tupac, Shakur: Martyr to Illuminati?
I was watching the NBA playoffs and my brother told me to go look up on youtube Lebron James and Kobe Bryants ties to the illuminati. This video also claims Tupac was killed because he was trying to get out of the illuminati after being involved with it and selling his soul.

Does anyone else think that mainstream actors/athletes/entertainers are part of this illuminati? Is this "illuminati" part of what Fr. Malachi Martin talked about? Whats the difference between the illuminati and the freemasons?
I am no expert on the  Illuminati, but I would guess that they are part of Freemasonry or based on it. I remember reading of ties to Scottish rite Freemasonry. Maybe someone else can chime in with their knowledge and expertise.

All this talk reminds me of Dave Chappelle. In the mid 2000s, he was on top of the world with a very successful vulgar and crude sketch comedy show on Comedy Central. At the height of his fame, he left millions of dollars and the very popular show that had just been picked up for another season. He stunned the world by suddenly dropping everything and going to Africa. He was ridiculed for checking into a hospital for either mental issues or drugs as was speculated by the media. Dave Chappelle has kept a low profile since then, but in an appearance on Inside the Actors Studios later on, he made veiled references to the nwo, and how maybe Hollywood is sick or that some people are sick. The clips of this are on Youtube.
The Illuminati appear to be the elite of the elites.  They are those who truly pull all the strings across global institutions such as governments, fraternal groups like the Freemasons, banks, entertainment/media etc. 

This is indeed the group that Fr. Malachi spoke of.  They are the ones behind the NWO and the all-out assault on Christianity and God Himself.  They ultimately serve no one but Satan and their own twisted wills.
OK, that's it.  I have to come out of lurking for this one.

I listened to a ton of rap music in my past life, and I still enjoy the NBA quite a bit, so I think I know a bit of which I speak.

The video is ridiculous.  It's eleven interminable minutes of photographs and scary music with no real substance.

1. The hand symbol that everyone was making was not a triangle, much less a Satanic triangle.  It is a diamond, as in, diamonds are forever, etc.  It is the symbol of Roc-a-fella Records, which is Jay-Z's record company.  It has just become the cool thing to do, like throwing up a peace sign.  Diamond.  Not triangle. Not Satanic triangle. Diamond.

2. Yes, successful rappers and basketball players hang out together, wear fancy suits, and, if they are really rich, they might even talk to Warren Buffet. This proves...what, exactly?

3. The horn symbol, regardless of its origins, is now synonymous with "this rocks," "this is cool," "rock on," etc., so, even if the symbol should not be made, it is pretty hard to attribute Satanic worship tosomeone who uses it at this point.

4. As for the "3" hand symbol being made in the picture with Kobe and Shaq, I assume it was because they had just won three championshops in a row (a 3 peat) and this was clearly a publicity photo.

5. As for the "3" hand symbols made on the basketball court, many NBA players flash three fingers in the air while running down the court after successfully making a three point shot, which is exactly what it looks like Kobe was doing in the video.  I could say he's doing it to honor the Trinity.  Has about as much basis in actually facts.

6. The only thing of any discernible substance in the video is that Lebron James attended a conference with many other multimillionaires and billionaires.  See: http://articles.latimes.com/2009/jul/07/...sunvalley7

Some people allege that these meetings are a function of the Illuminati or some other secret and/or Satanic cabal.  Myself, I have no idea, although I doubt we should assume that these are, much less assume that anyone who attends is a member of the Illuminati or sold their soul to Satan, etc.  Pretty rash judgment.  In any event, the video was a whole lot of ignorance and conjecture, and  should probably be ignored.
I ditto times a million to dusty bottoms.  The Illuminati is real but half the things attributed to them are absolute bullcrap.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
Actually, this site was more informative regrading Jay-Z:  http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=79081.0 (warning: graphic language).  It makes me question what I thought, in my post above, was a stupid but innocent hand gesture, but who knows. 

Are rich entertainers, athletes, politicians, etc. involved in the Illuminati and masonry?  Almost certainly.  Who and how many? Honestly, I have no idea, and probably never will.

In the end, I love conspiracy theories - but you can drive yourself crazy with this stuff, because of two overriding principles:  1) don't judge rashly; and 2) we can never know everything. Of course, the devil has the world firmly in his grasp.  Just keep your head down, focus on sanctity, and get through.
(05-28-2011, 10:55 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote: I ditto times a million to dusty bottoms.  The Illuminati is real but half the things attributed to them are absolute bullcrap.

No doubt about that, especially when it comes to athletes/celebrities who are mostly none the wiser when it comes to this stuff.
(05-28-2011, 12:50 PM)Walty Wrote:
(05-28-2011, 10:55 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote: I ditto times a million to dusty bottoms.  The Illuminati is real but half the things attributed to them are absolute bullcrap.

No doubt about that, especially when it comes to athletes/celebrities who are mostly none the wiser when it comes to this stuff.

Yeah.  And when your coffee is cold or you can't find the remote.  That usually isn't the Illuminati either.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(05-28-2011, 03:31 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote:

Yeah.  And when your coffee is cold or you can't find the remote.  That usually isn't the Illuminati either.

It's the Jews, though.
(05-28-2011, 03:33 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(05-28-2011, 03:31 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote:

It's the Jews, though.

:laughing: