Tupac, Shakur: Martyr to Illuminati?
(05-28-2011, 03:33 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(05-28-2011, 03:31 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote:
(05-28-2011, 12:50 PM)Walty Wrote:
(05-28-2011, 10:55 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote: I ditto times a million to dusty bottoms.  The Illuminati is real but half the things attributed to them are absolute bullcrap.

No doubt about that, especially when it comes to athletes/celebrities who are mostly none the wiser when it comes to this stuff.

Yeah.  And when your coffee is cold or you can't find the remote.  That usually isn't the Illuminati either.

It's the Jews, though

Well that goes without saying.  The other day I had an itch at a spot on my back that I just couldn't reach.  I turned around and sure enough there was a Rabbi hiding behind the corner.

ETA because I screwed up the quotes
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
Also, to those who doubt if any celebrities or the famous are involved in the Illuminati,

While many of the signs and symbols can be interpreted for many things.

In this video (which is somewhat graphic) from 2:50-2:52

The text on the wall that scrolls behind Rhianna clearly says "Princess of the Illuminati"

Some of these people are clearly involved in something...
If Rihanna is the princess of the Illuminati then they've just become significantly less frightening.  Somebody must have been low on their quota.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(05-28-2011, 03:47 PM)K3vinhood Wrote: Also, to those who doubt if any celebrities or the famous are involved in the Illuminati,

While many of the signs and symbols can be interpreted for many things.

In this video (which is somewhat graphic) from 2:50-2:52

The text on the wall that scrolls behind Rhianna clearly says "Princess of the Illuminati"

Some of these people are clearly involved in something...

That's a very disturbing video.

I don't listen to this music because I am convinced some of it is actually satanic; to this end I generally don't even read the lyrics.  Instead, I paused and when through this video by clicking.

Actually, 'illuminati' 'the goat' and other charged terms appear several times.

It is hard to determine if someone is attempting to be satanic, is treating such a thing as a joke and thus is playing with such lexicons, or if a singer is a dupe handed garbage (which I think was more the case of Britney Spears.) 

In any event, it is manifestly obvious that this kind of material is offensive to God on many, many levels.  That our society is content with allowing it is quite a statement about our priorities and loyalties.