Alcoholic Drinks that won't screw up a diet
If you have too many calories in your diet, you should be cutting out the food before you cut out the alcohol.  Priorities, man, priorities.
(06-04-2011, 06:50 PM)DesperatelySeeking Wrote: If you have too many calories in your diet, you should be cutting out the food before you cut out the alcohol.  Priorities, man, priorities.

This.

Honestly, why hasn't anyone tried to market a booze diet??  :pazzo:
(06-04-2011, 08:58 PM)tmw89 Wrote:
(06-04-2011, 06:50 PM)DesperatelySeeking Wrote: If you have too many calories in your diet, you should be cutting out the food before you cut out the alcohol.  Priorities, man, priorities.

This.

Honestly, why hasn't anyone tried to market a booze diet??   :pazzo:

I think a saint only drank beer for lent once....
I'm glad to know that FE has more than it's fair share of drinkers

This.

Honestly, why hasn't anyone tried to market a booze diet??   :pazzo:

Tell me about it. IMHO the greatest chef in the world, cooking with the freshest and most bestest ingredients in the world, could still not possible produce a morsel anywhere remotely near the palatability of a beautifully sherry wood aged Jameson 12 year old whiskey!

No way no how.
(06-15-2011, 08:26 PM)Arun Wrote:

This.

Tell me about it. IMHO the greatest chef in the world, cooking with the freshest and most bestest ingredients in the world, could still not possible produce a morsel anywhere remotely near the palatability of a beautifully sherry wood aged Jameson 12 year old whiskey!

No way no how.

I don't know about 12 year old Irish whiskey - but 18 year old Scotch whiskey, on the other hand...  ;D
(06-11-2011, 11:51 PM)NigelWatts13 Wrote: I'm glad to know that FE has more than it's fair share of drinkers

I’m glad you’re glad  ;D
throwing this in.... not low-cal, but amazing...... "Irish Sangria".... 1 bottle Jameson Irish Whiskey... 1 bottle Red Wine (2 buck Chuck works well)... 1 bottle Sprite or 7-Up.... 1 can of frozen lemonade concentrate..... diced peaches and plums... you will not be disappointed
(06-15-2011, 10:37 PM)tmw89 Wrote:
(06-15-2011, 08:26 PM)Arun Wrote:

This.

No way no how.

I don't know about 12 year old Irish whiskey - but 18 year old Scotch whiskey, on the other hand...  ;D

Lol.

Just to be a PIA I'm going to point out to you that Scotch whiskey does not exist.

It's spelt whisky when its Scotch...

:D
Just eat less food, then you'll be able to drink less, too! Less calories all 'round.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.