Why Are neo-Catholics so Evil?
(06-06-2011, 01:22 PM)Walty Wrote: NeoCatholicism is as an evil and detracts from God's Holy Church.  NeoCatholics, on the other hand, are mostly misguided and believe as they do because their authority have lead them astray.

Neo-Catholics defame real Catholics because they are uncomfortable with the latter's legitimate conclusions and neo-Catholics tend almost unanimously to confuse the Truth with what appears to their lights to be the median point between means and extremes.

Our Lord said feed my sheep. He did not say sheep feed my shepherds. If the sheep go round in circles whose fault is that? Is Our Lord ,unless He is someone vastly and utterly different to the Saviour the Church recognizes, going to say to the sheep, see you have this problem with your shepherds and i'm expecting you to do something about it. In the many powerful arguments SSPX make they just cant get around this basic conundrum so that it almost seems at times as though they're trying to promote a palace revolution. Indeed, the logic of the extreme trad position is to carry over into sede stuff which unsurprisingly some of SSPX and others have flirted and is more logical if indeed the pope is not the pope due to some manifest/formal heresy or defect in appointment. But then you're into the real headbanger motorhead land.
I look at television from time to time and what I see on there is more insane than what I've ever seen at a chapel.

Moreover, neo-Caths have this irrational view of the situation in the Church which doesn't fit, so it might be that they're not evil, per se, but insane because they live in a habitual and possibly pathological mental state that denies reality.

Now, I've gone ahead and defined what mental illness is, which is more than I can say for the evil neo-Caths who often make this charge against Catholics, mostly because a Catholic culture, even a vestigial one, looks "aboriginal" or weird to them.
A vast majority of people in general possess distorted perceptions of the world. As said within this subject before, the world is sick...
(06-08-2011, 09:39 AM)TheFaolanEffect Wrote: A vast majority of people in general possess distorted perceptions of the world. As said within this subject before, the world is sick...

And yet people want to walk into a situation they don't really understand in the first place and impose their narrow minded and bigoted middle class values on it, or whatever values they happen to espouse, but i think middle class is a good guess.
In a sense, we're all evil.

"None is good but God alone." (Luke 18:19)
I'd say most "neo-Catholics" are more misguided than malicious.
Neo-Catholics aren't evil; just misguided and misinformed.  Conservative Catholics are just faithful Catholics unawares of the crisis's full magnitude within the Church, I would surmise.   Liberal Catholicism is quite lethal spiritually.
(06-08-2011, 10:55 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: In a sense, we're all evil.

I agree with Vetus. I'm leery of opening threads solely to judge non Trads
(06-08-2011, 03:28 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote:
(06-08-2011, 10:55 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: In a sense, we're all evil.

I agree with Vetus. I'm leery of opening threads solely to judge non Trads

"Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you shall be forgiven." (Luke 6:36-37)