No Call For the Latin Mass
(06-08-2011, 12:05 AM)trident59 Wrote: I posted this same link on "THE OTHER FORUM" and promptly got in trouble for posting stories that were detrimental towards the clergy.  :o

I was a bad person, again.

:laughing: :laughing: :clap: :clap: :salute:

That's awesome. I haven't contributed to the other forum which shall not be named, since the great Trad meltdown and banning of '08.
(06-08-2011, 02:15 AM)SaintRafael Wrote:
(06-08-2011, 12:05 AM)trident59 Wrote: I posted this same link on "THE OTHER FORUM" and promptly got in trouble for posting stories that were detrimental towards the clergy.  :o

That's awesome. I haven't contributed to the other forum which shall not be named, since the great Trad meltdown and banning of '08.

Sorry, new here and no intention to break the rules, but what is the "other forum"?
(06-08-2011, 07:13 AM)Pilgrim_here Wrote:

Sorry, new here and no intention to break the rules, but what is the "other forum"?

There isn't really a rule against naming other forums.  There is a rule:
Quote:Don't dis other forums here or bring to this place complaints about how other web forums are run.

Most likely trident and SR are discussing CAF (Catholic Answers Forum).  They are probably avoiding naming it because this tends to lead to a violation of the rule above.  It is not uncommon for trads to have bad experiences with CAF so mentioning its name easily turns into a complaint thread.  You can PM me if you want more details.
I cannot click links but let me guess that this is none other than the Archbishop of Glasgow?  He's surely raging that there is a TLM celebrated almost every day in Glasgow.
Yeah, Karl Keating is a liberal cypher
(06-08-2011, 07:41 AM)City Smurf Wrote: I cannot click links but let me guess that this is none other than the Archbishop of Glasgow?  He's surely raging that there is a TLM celebrated almost every day in Glasgow.

Oh really??  Mind telling me where?
RE: Selous

Sunday and Tuesday at the Sacred Heart in Bridgeton, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at Immaculate Heart in Springburn.  All diocesan, SSPX on Sundays up Sauchiehall Street.
(06-08-2011, 07:31 AM)JayneK Wrote:
(06-08-2011, 07:13 AM)Pilgrim_here Wrote:

There isn't really a rule against naming other forums.  There is a rule:
Quote:Don't dis other forums here or bring to this place complaints about how other web forums are run.

Most likely trident and SR are discussing CAF (Catholic Answers Forum).  They are probably avoiding naming it because this tends to lead to a violation of the rule above.  It is not uncommon for trads to have bad experiences with CAF so mentioning its name easily turns into a complaint thread.  You can PM me if you want more details.

Thanks JayneK