Chat Room
Remember we have a chat room open to all on this site , just log in using the password that given look above under chat room
Thanks salus.  :)
Does anyone know if the mobile version works? It says it doesn't on my Android phone.
I tried going into the chat room once, but I found that nobody bothered with proper grammar, punctuation, or capitalization there, so I left.  That brings up the question -- why am I still on Fish Eaters at all?  ???
hasn't worked on my iPhone either and Jobs didn't mention in the keynote whether iOS 5 would support it or not
(06-10-2011, 10:02 PM)The Curt Jester Wrote: I tried going into the chat room once, but I found that nobody bothered with proper grammar, punctuation, or capitalization there, so I left.   That brings up the question -- why am I still on Fish Eaters at all?   ???

Clearly you are here in order to read my posts.  ;D
THe chatroom remains open 24/7 but is usually busy in the evening hours stop in to chat and meet fellow posters
I don't know why but I've always had an aversion to the chat room.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(06-10-2011, 09:42 PM)piabee Wrote: Does anyone know if the mobile version works? It says it doesn't on my Android phone.
I think thugs FEs 'fault' it needs a mobile chat software anddoesnt haveit. Maybe Quis would consider it...sure would've made this stupid ferry ride more enjoyable

Chat is fun tho we have good times in there. Ultimately the discussions always end up about booze. And don't mess with LuminousPax she's that chat mother :D
(06-11-2011, 07:26 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: I don't know why but I've always had an aversion to the chat room.

I was in there last night.  Surprisingly people were far more cordial to each other than they are on the forums.