Chat Room
Chatroom is now seving snacks
(06-11-2011, 07:33 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(06-11-2011, 07:26 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: I don't know why but I've always had an aversion to the chat room.

I was in there last night.  Surprisingly people were far more cordial to each other than they are on the forums.   

Because they understand better that people are actually human! :) It's like getting to know someone personally. Before you meet someone in person you can imagine them any way you want, but actually talking to them is quite different than reading posts.
(06-11-2011, 09:11 PM)salus Wrote: Chatroom is now seving snacks

What kind of snacks?!!!!!!
People are in chat most evenings waiting to meet their fellow orthodox catholics, come in .  Just go to chat password is : fish
(06-11-2011, 07:28 PM)LausTibiChriste Wrote:
(06-10-2011, 09:42 PM)piabee Wrote: Does anyone know if the mobile version works? It says it doesn't on my Android phone.
I think thugs FEs 'fault' it needs a mobile chat software anddoesnt haveit. Maybe Quis would consider it...sure would've made this stupid ferry ride more enjoyable

Chat is fun tho we have good times in there. Ultimately the discussions always end up about booze. And don't mess with LuminousPax she's that chat mother :D

I do enjoy being a mommy...  Virtual chat room mother works too!  :)

:angrywom: Behave now!    ;)
Except to her discredit, LuminousPax doesn't like flannel...BOOO
(06-15-2011, 02:05 AM)LausTibiChriste Wrote: Except to her discredit, LuminousPax doesn't like flannel...BOOO
:laughing:  I don't necessarily 'dislike' flannel but, certainly don't have the level of 'appreciation' as you.
Luminous Pax and Laus are their to entertain on any night in the chatroom , come on in and meet them
Cocktail hour has begun in chatroom    Grande Chartruesse Liquer being served
(06-15-2011, 07:04 PM)salus Wrote: Luminous Pax and Laus are their to entertain on any night in the chatroom , come on in and meet them

Laus entertains with humor...  I bring cookies.  :)
The Chatroom is still open  and there will be served a pot of stew and Molsons beer in honor of the Vancouver rioters, come in