Chat Room
(06-20-2011, 08:04 PM)salus Wrote: A young lonely Catholic young man named St. Drogo waits in cht for you to meet him , anyone can come in!

:laughing:
A very interesting chat on the status of CATHOLIC/ORTHODOX is currently going on in chat Tuesday night    Come on in!!
You're just going to use this topic to pad your stats, aren't you salus  :laughing:
(06-22-2011, 02:29 AM)LausTibiChriste Wrote: You're just going to use this topic to pad your stats, aren't you salus  :laughing:
cpv!  :) :laughing: nah man, that's what threads like word association are for.
Salus is being a slacker so I'll post.....  Please feel free to stop by the chat room and say hello.  :)
Just watch out for Salus.  :laughing:
I tried to go into the chat room tonight (because Luminous Pax told me how fun it is!)  and I get nothing but a blank screen.  Any ideas?
(06-24-2011, 11:32 PM)Loriveronica Wrote: I tried to go into the chat room tonight (because Luminous Pax told me how fun it is!)  and I get nothing but a blank screen.  Any ideas?

Upgrade Java.
I find that I discuss better in chat than in forums (hence why I'm rarely seen here). I think I'll keep the window open as my computer runs in case anyone shows up.
(06-25-2011, 06:13 PM)WanderingPenitent Wrote: I find that I discuss better in chat than in forums (hence why I'm rarely seen here). I think I'll keep the window open as my computer runs in case anyone shows up.

I am the opposite.  I can barely function in chat.  But I pass through on my way to the Rosary, so maybe I'll see you there.