Chat Room
GOD says not to waste food , so available in chat are tuna fish sandwiches left over from Lent , come in and enjoy one before your requiem mass.
(06-25-2011, 08:46 PM)salus Wrote: GOD says not to waste food , so available in chat are tuna fish sandwiches left over from Lent , come in and enjoy one before your requiem mass.

You know something I don't??

We are ripping into Medjugorje though, it's good fun.
People who will be spending eternity with you  in heaven are waiting to meet you in chat right now!
Cocktail hoursssssssss has been this Wednesday night please come in and join us.  2 drink maximum
:laughing: are you getting revenue from the chatroom or something salus?
(06-29-2011, 07:08 PM)salus Wrote: Cocktail hoursssssssss has been this Wednesday night please come in and join us.  2 drink maximum

2 drink MAX? forget that noise...2 bottles and we'll talk...maybe
The chatroom is open this Thursday night waiting for you to meet those your going to spend eternity in Heaven with.  .............................Maybe :pray: :pray: :pray:
(06-30-2011, 08:23 PM)salus Wrote: The chatroom is open this Thursday night waiting for you to meet those your going to spend eternity in Heaven with.   .............................Maybe :pray: :pray: :pray:

You're just regurgitating the same lines over and over...and you're not even in chat!

Troll!
No! I have to go to bed! STOP IT!
(06-30-2011, 08:25 PM)Iolanthe Wrote: No! I have to go to bed! STOP IT!

I'm in the chat room.  Maybe that'll get you to be sooner!  ;D