Poll: Which Three Statements best reflect your views for the future and hope of Traditional Catholicism?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll on Future and Hope of Traditional Catholicism
Knowing that all terms like Traditional Catholicism and all options here are very limited ...

Herewith another Poll.

Please choose Three of the limited, even silly expressions which best express what you think ...

And thank you. I am really very interested.

Comments about this subject much appreciated as well
I think traditional Catholicism is THE Catholic Church.   And today THE Catholic Church is a small remnant and numbering just a handful of Faithful from what it used to be before Vat. II.    But it is still THE Catholic Church and the powers of Hell have not prevailed.   

I believe the Church will not regain it's past glory for years and years to come (definitely not in my lifetime) - perhaps centuries.  It will be now and far into the future a catacomb Church as it was in the first three centuries of It's birth.
I picked the top three and I hope I'm wrong.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
I agree more and more that 2017 (Fatima 100 yr anniversary) will bring this to a head.  In a very bad way.  But first we have to get the total economic collapse out of the way.
My choices:

Quote:1) TC has a chance, but only IF people are far more prayerful, committed and willing to sacrifice to be effective.

I think it's crucial that traditionalists strive to be saints. If there's little sainthood, there's little hope to bear fruit.

Quote:2) Have faith. The Spirit of Vatican II neo-Church is collapsing. In twenty years, Traditional Catholicism will be far, far more prevalent than it is today! Expect Latin Masses, expect Tradition everywhere.

I have faith in God. The Church will eventually be restored in His time.

Quote:3) The Young Fogeys are really coming -Young people care about Tradition in significantly greater numbers than recent generations. If the young can be reached, Tradition can thrive.

This is closely linked with number 1. The future generations are the key to a complete restoration.
I picked the 3rd, 4th, and 8th statements.
I'm not sure if it'll be 2017 or up to 2029, but me and James are on the same page, and if you listen closely so is Bishop Fellay. I didn't vote.

tim

(06-11-2011, 03:10 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: My choices:

Quote:1) TC has a chance, but only IF people are far more prayerful, committed and willing to sacrifice to be effective.

I think it's crucial that traditionalists strive to be saints. If there's little sainthood, there's little hope to bear fruit.

Quote:2) Have faith. The Spirit of Vatican II neo-Church is collapsing. In twenty years, Traditional Catholicism will be far, far more prevalent than it is today! Expect Latin Masses, expect Tradition everywhere.

I have faith in God. The Church will eventually be restored in His time.

Quote:3) The Young Fogeys are really coming -Young people care about Tradition in significantly greater numbers than recent generations. If the young can be reached, Tradition can thrive.

This is closely linked with number 1. The future generations are the key to a complete restoration.

Same 3. The movement is picking up, but we need to be like the saints and put all our faith in Christ for a total restoration.
I picked: "TC is growing, etc. . . ."

and:

"Expect a slow, gradual return to Tradition over the next century."
Where's the option for "the chastisement is coming soon, die NO die!!! "