Poll: Which Three Statements best reflect your views for the future and hope of Traditional Catholicism?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll on Future and Hope of Traditional Catholicism
(06-11-2011, 06:30 PM)LausTibiChriste Wrote: Where's the option for "the chastisement is coming soon, die NO die!!! "

Yes, was looking for that too!!

i agree with Tim and James....!
(06-11-2011, 08:39 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote:
(06-11-2011, 06:30 PM)LausTibiChriste Wrote: Where's the option for "the chastisement is coming soon, die NO die!!! "

Yes, was looking for that too!!

i agree with Tim and James....!

OK ... Point taken!

I've just come back from a particularly dreadful Novus Ordo this Sunday morning and right now feel similar.

I don't think I can change the poll myself now, but if you see this Quis and it is not a big headache for you - please put this option in

The chastisement is coming soon, die NO die!!!

This poll was meant to represent the different perspectives that might be here and I am sorry I missed this one ...
Not to worry Roger, everyone expects me and James and now Crusader to say that.

tim
(06-12-2011, 06:53 AM)timoose Wrote: Not to worry Roger, everyone expects me and James and now Crusader to say that.

tim

LOL, thanks!
! Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to avoid a chastisement at any cost, but seeing the immoral cesspool around me, the narcissistic mentality coming from NO priests and NO lay people that say" nobody goes to hell, purgatory doesn't exist, its just an allegory", immoral dress, immoral TV, abortion, euthanasia, same sex marriage, same sex partners, etc etc etc.... You get the idea........ At this point, I think a Chastisement may be the only option to save more souls from falling into hellfire!!!
That's why I say my rosary and offer little scarifices like Our Lady asked. It will come but it will be late, and that doesn't mean too late. I think we'll get all of the Chastisement which comes from human hands, but avoid the wrath of God, because the Consecration will come at the 11th hour. The Vatican is listening to Fr. Gruner on the tv, and Bishop Fellay asked for prayers, this is real progress.
my 0.02,

tim
Next Pope, raging European or American liberal, reversal of the infinitesimal measure of welcome the current Holy Father has extended.  Eventual schism, probably at Rome's initiative.

The liberal and traditional cardinals will end up "playing" the papacy, the same way American Presidents do with the Supreme Court in order to maximize the advancement of their particular agendas.

Cynical enough for ya?

EDIT to add Supreme Court reference, without which post was nonsensical.  D'oh!
I trust Our Lady, that's all.

tim
Psalm 42:6 Wrote:"Hope in God, for I will still give praise to him: the salvation of my countenance, and my God."
I voted:
"TC is growing..."
"TC is a lot stronger than it was 10 years ago etc.."

I know it has been troubled and slow, but the restoration of traditional Catholicism has continued quite strongly if not as much as any of us would like over the past 25 years. Since being received into the Church at a SSPX chapel around 13 years ago because it offered the true Catholicism that had first aroused my curiosity when I was a young boy in the 1960s - only to see the traditional mass etc disappear (and so did my own desire to become Catholic at the time, because I was immature, but also I didn't simply want a repeat of non Catholic ordinariness as the NO seemed to represent, traditional Catholicism has truly grown quite significantly.

BTW, my avatar which is a photo of Bishop Sheen is chosen because it was this photo in his book "This is the Mass" that was instrumental in first arousing my curiosity about the Church in the early 1960s and the beauty of the traditional mass and other devotions which I then attended surreptitiously when I could as a high school student (brought up in a strict protestant family) stirred me to discover the true faith.
Traditional Catholicism will triumph and the Catholic Church completely restored to its highest position in history with a holy Pope and great monarch that will restore all things.

The good news is that it is going to happen in this century, early to mid 21st century. The bad news is that two-thirds of those living on Earth today, are going to die and shed their blood in the coming chastisement and WW3. The good along with the bad