Why does everyone blame God when bad things happen?
(06-23-2011, 12:47 AM)InNomineDomini Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 12:24 AM)LausTibiChriste Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 12:20 AM)wulfrano Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 12:02 AM)LausTibiChriste Wrote: to the OP:

Because it's taboo in our modern culture to continually blame the Jews.

We have to make a distinction.  In the natural order of things, ordinary jews are good people, hardworking and decent.  I love them for their fair play and justice in all commercial dealings.  They keep their word.  In this sense they are loyal good friends.  When they sign a contract with gentiles it's as good as gold.  They are submissive to the Torah which imposes on them such law-abiding conduct.

However, a very small percentage... perhaps less than 1% are talmudic rabbinical masonic jews.  These are the one that attack Christianity with all means available.  And speaking of jews, the Apocalypse tells of their conversion unto Christianity towards the end of the world.

Well thanks for killing that joke.

Only on Fisheaters!

Couldn't have said it better myself, Father.
wulfrano Wrote:We have to make a distinction.  In the natural order of things, ordinary jews are good people, hardworking and decent.  I love them for their fair play and justice in all commercial dealings.  They keep their word.  In this sense they are loyal good friends.  When they sign a contract with gentiles it's as good as gold.  They are submissive to the Torah which imposes on them such law-abiding conduct.

However, a very small percentage... perhaps less than 1% are talmudic rabbinical masonic jews.  These are the ones that attack Christianity with all means available.  And speaking of jews, the Apocalypse tells of their conversion unto Christianity towards the end of the world.

A Jew/Semite (in the racial context) may or may not be an upstanding individual, with as much likelihood to be one or the other as any other person. He is neither more or less of a person than any one of us. However, the modern manifestation of Judaism (as a religion) is a false religion in all of its strains, sects and various schools of thought. All sects of modern Judaism can trace their origin, not to the holy religion of the Old Testament, but rather to "Rabbinical Judaism", a product of the Council of Jamnia and one diametrically opposed to the one, true faith of Catholicism. This applies to 100% of all of modern Judaism.
(06-23-2011, 12:58 AM)Joshua Wrote:
wulfrano Wrote:We have to make a distinction.  In the natural order of things, ordinary jews are good people, hardworking and decent.  I love them for their fair play and justice in all commercial dealings.  They keep their word.  In this sense they are loyal good friends.  When they sign a contract with gentiles it's as good as gold.  They are submissive to the Torah which imposes on them such law-abiding conduct.

However, a very small percentage... perhaps less than 1% are talmudic rabbinical masonic jews.  These are the ones that attack Christianity with all means available.  And speaking of jews, the Apocalypse tells of their conversion unto Christianity towards the end of the world.

A Jew/Semite (in the racial context) may or may not be an upstanding individual, with as much likelihood to be one or the other as any other person. He is neither more or less of a person than any one of us. However, the modern manifestation of Judaism (as a religion) is a false religion in all of its strains, sects and various schools of thought. All sects of modern Judaism can trace their origin, not to the holy religion of the Old Testament, but rather to "Rabbinical Judaism", a product of the Council of Jamnia and one diametrically opposed to the one, true faith of Catholicism. This applies to 100% of all of modern Judaism.

You are right.  I was speaking "in the natural order of things". In the religious order of things, however, Judaism essentially is the denial of Our Lord, of His Holy Mother and of his Holy Catholic Church .  And yet... things are happening right now as regards conversion.  For example, a few minutes ago I stumbled on this website: www.hebrewcatholic.org .  CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

(06-23-2011, 12:58 AM)Joshua Wrote:

100%  There are no mystical strains of Judaism from Ethiopia or other places that aren't rabbinically derived?
newyorkcatholic Wrote:100%  There are no mystical strains of Judaism from Ethiopia or other places that aren't rabbinically derived?

I suppose there may be some attempt to revive the Judaism as practiced in the Old Testament in places like Ethiopia, if their claims to having the Ark of the Covenant are to be believed. Regardless, the religion of the Old Testament is entirely defunct and fulfilled by Catholicism. The Church is the new Israel and Catholics are the Chosen People. One of the more profound manifestations of this "transferal", so to speak, is the renting of the Temple Curtain at the hour of our Lord's death upon the cross. This event symbolized the removal of our Lord's presence from the temple of those fallen children who rejected the New Covenant and its transferal to the sacred abodes of those who accepted it (the Apostles and the first adherents to Catholicism).

Any religious sect that adheres to one strain of Judaism or another has implicitly at its heart a rejection of Christ and His Church.
(06-23-2011, 02:23 AM)Joshua Wrote:
newyorkcatholic Wrote:100%  There are no mystical strains of Judaism from Ethiopia or other places that aren't rabbinically derived?

I suppose there may be some attempt to revive the Judaism as practiced in the Old Testament in places like Ethiopia, if their claims to having the Ark of the Covenant are to be believed. Regardless, the religion of the Old Testament is entirely defunct and fulfilled by Catholicism. The Church is the new Israel and Catholics are the Chosen People. One of the more profound manifestations of this "transferal", so to speak, is the renting of the Temple Curtain at the hour of our Lord's death upon the cross. This event symbolized the removal of our Lord's presence from the temple of those fallen children who rejected the New Covenant and its transferal to the sacred abodes of those who accepted it (the Apostles and the first adherents to Catholicism).

Any religious sect that adheres to one strain of Judaism or another has implicitly at its heart a rejection of Christ and His Church.

Don't disagree ... I just like to be a jerk whenver anyone claims "100%" for anything :-).
(06-23-2011, 02:24 AM)newyorkcatholic Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 02:23 AM)Joshua Wrote:

Don't disagree ... I just like to be a jerk whenver anyone claims "100%" for anything :-).

Gotcha!  ;D
"I suppose there may be some attempt to revive the Judaism as practiced in the Old Testament in places like Ethiopia, if their claims to having the Ark of the Covenant are to be believed. Regardless, the religion of the Old Testament is entirely defunct and fulfilled by Catholicism. The Church is the new Israel and Catholics are the Chosen People. One of the more profound manifestations of this "transferal", so to speak, is the renting of the Temple Curtain at the hour of our Lord's death upon the cross. This event symbolized the removal of our Lord's presence from the temple of those fallen children who rejected the New Covenant and its transferal to the sacred abodes of those who accepted it (the Apostles and the first adherents to Catholicism).

Any religious sect that adheres to one strain of Judaism or another has implicitly at its heart a rejection of Christ and His Church. "

This.
Why do good things happen to bad people and bad things to good people. But even Jesus died on the cross for all of us sinners
(06-23-2011, 08:18 PM)james51 Wrote: Why do good things happen to bad people and bad things to good people. But even Jesus died on the cross for all of us sinners

This.