Why does everyone blame God when bad things happen?
(06-23-2011, 08:18 PM)james51 Wrote: Why do good things happen to bad people and bad things to good people. But even Jesus died on the cross for all of us sinners

Cha dude
(06-23-2011, 08:50 PM)wulfrano Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 08:18 PM)james51 Wrote: Why do good things happen to bad people and bad things to good people. But even Jesus died on the cross for all of us sinners

This.

Except...his post links to some spam site or something.  A Christian spambot?  Touché, internet.
"Except...his post links to some spam site or something.  A Christian spambot?  Touché, internet."

Well, the bigger problem for me is that it doesn't address my question. I know why good things happen to bad people and vice versa. I just don't want our God to become a clone of Allah in the eyes of Catholics. There is a synagogue of satan, there are witches and there are demons. They can hurt too.
(06-24-2011, 10:48 PM)mistman Wrote: "Except...his post links to some spam site or something.  A Christian spambot?  Touché, internet."

Well, the bigger problem for me is that it doesn't address my question. I know why good things happen to bad people and vice versa. I just don't want our God to become a clone of Allah in the eyes of Catholics. There is a synagogue of satan, there are witches and there are demons. They can hurt too.

Allah is the devil- moon- goddess of ancient arabs.  That's why they have a half-moon (horns) on their flag. 
(06-24-2011, 11:53 PM)wulfrano Wrote:
(06-24-2011, 10:48 PM)mistman Wrote: "Except...his post links to some spam site or something.  A Christian spambot?  Touché, internet."

Allah is the devil- moon- goddess of ancient arabs.  That's why they have a half-moon (horns) on their flag. 

Very interested on some linkage describing the correlation.  Please?
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(06-25-2011, 02:17 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote:

And the stone in Mecca was the ancient fetish reminiscent of the magnetic stone inside the UN bulding and the one that shows up in the movie "2001 a space odyssey".

And the five pointed star of the fallen angel Lucifer.
Once again, you are making sweeping generalizations.

THe Pentagram is an ancient symbol of VENUS, which is described as the morning star, a title CHRIST takes to himself, and was often used to represent the five wounds of Christ. Even the inverted pentagram does not always explicitly mean Satan, many magicians simply see it as meaning man has control over nature, which is still messed up, but not explicitly satanic. It doe shave a Satanic meaning in SOME circles, but it also has a Christian meaning in other circles.

(06-25-2011, 02:27 AM)wulfrano Wrote:

And the stone in Mecca was the ancient fetish reminiscent of the magnetic stone inside the UN bulding and the one that shows up in the movie "2001 a space odyssey".

Again, could you please provide some kind of link that explains the correlation between the two so that we have something more substantial than (what appears to be at the moment) your opinion on their correlation.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(06-25-2011, 03:54 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote:
(06-25-2011, 02:27 AM)wulfrano Wrote:

Again, could you please provide some kind of link that explains the correlation between the two so that we have something more substantial than (what appears to be at the moment) your opinion on their correlation.

Wulfano's beliefs never cease to amaze me....
(06-25-2011, 11:03 AM)Gregory I Wrote: Once again, you are making sweeping generalizations.

THe Pentagram is an ancient symbol of VENUS, which is described as the morning star, a title CHRIST takes to himself, and was often used to represent the five wounds of Christ. Even the inverted pentagram does not always explicitly mean Satan, many magicians simply see it as meaning man has control over nature, which is still messed up, but not explicitly satanic. It doe shave a Satanic meaning in SOME circles, but it also has a Christian meaning in other circles.

There you go again.  A christian must avoid ambiguity as much as possible.  Masons love the five pointed star to designate Baphomet.  You want to designate Our Lord?  Just simply use the Cross.