IN Liturgy It's only the Right of the Powerful
Faiths would have equal rights to the degree that no matter what your creed you would have the public right to evangelize your views. This is religious liberty -- the liberty to believe what you want and to proselytize your faith.

If, however, we believe that the Catholic Faith is the only Faith by which we can be saved, then it's our duty in both charity and justice to tolerate, but not to equate the teaching/evangelism of any other false religions to The One True Church.

(06-16-2011, 09:38 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote:
(06-16-2011, 11:26 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote:
(06-15-2011, 11:28 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: Hey let's coin a new term so we can be extra-insulting... SUPERDOGMA

Sorry, do you have a point?

Yes, my point is that kreuz.net folks have extremely poor writing and conceptual skills.

Superdogma isn't a term that kreuz.net used.  It's a term used by Father Jolie.  Is there something specific about Superdogma that you don't like?
sorry.... my bad!!!  :-[ :-[ :-[

it just sounds unnecessarily sarcastic and anyways there's no such thing as a superdogma. it'd be like saying "supermass"
Father Jolie is actually quoting cardinal ratzinger who used it to describe what was bad about the council in his discuission of sspx in 88.  I'll get the link.