Voris: It's not enough to talk about problems in the Church
It's not enough to talk about the problems in the Church. And its not enough to discuss their cause. Catholics need to start demanding accountability and exposing the rot that has become fossilized. Souls are at stake and that's the ONLY consideration. Please watch this episode of The Vortex and pass it along to friends and family.

How True!!!!!!!!!!  if they don't want the responsibility of doing what JESUS wants then turn down the appointment as Bishop.
I really liked 4:30 - 4:45.
Someone said during the trad road trip today that lots of Bishops will be spending a lot of time in purgatory. This is their job and so many are asleep at the wheel  >:(
(06-16-2011, 09:42 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: Someone said during the trad road trip today that lots of Bishops will be spending a lot of time in purgatory. This is their job and so many are asleep at the wheel  >:(

Even Sadder, 1/3 will spend eternity in Hell as mentioned in Apocalypse Chapter 12 Verse 3... ... I don't want to judge, but these disciples of Christ need to set an example for the flock they are supposed to watch over!!  THis Modernist heresy is so bad today that more then 3/4 of the people in the NO pews don't even see it!!! I THank God that he opened my mind up to this crisis!!! :pray: :( >:(
fun with fractions!  ;D

agree with ya CFT!
(06-16-2011, 09:54 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: fun with fractions!  ;D

agree with ya CFT!

LOL, thanks.... 1/3, 2/3 1/8, 1/6, 3/5,?? sorry........Sip

Trust me,  I wish 4/4 were saved, but from many Apparitions of our Lord and the Blessed Mother over the last 200+ years, that isn't the case!
(06-16-2011, 09:53 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: Even Sadder, 1/3 will spend eternity in Hell as mentioned in Apocalypse Chapter 12 Verse 3

That all depends as to how you interpret that verse.  The one that I've heard that makes pretty good sense is that this chapter was a flashback in time before man.  God revealed to the angels his plan to unite himself with mankind.  The devil could not accept that such an honour would be bestowed on creatures so below himself that he convinced 1/3 of the angels to join him in rebellion.  After which he and the fallen angel were expelled from heaven.  To further this analogy this is why the devil first approached Eve instead of Adam, because to his eyes Eve was this woman.  The devil could accept God being above him, but not mankind.

Any extrapolation between this and earthly priests would be conjecture under this interpretation.
(06-16-2011, 10:18 PM)geogeer Wrote:
(06-16-2011, 09:53 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: Even Sadder, 1/3 will spend eternity in Hell as mentioned in Apocalypse Chapter 12 Verse 3

That all depends as to how you interpret that verse.  The one that I've heard that makes pretty good sense is that this chapter was a flashback in time before man.  God revealed to the angels his plan to unite himself with mankind.  The devil could not accept that such an honour would be bestowed on creatures so below himself that he convinced 1/3 of the angels to join him in rebellion.  After which he and the fallen angel were expelled from heaven.  To further this analogy this is why the devil first approached Eve instead of Adam, because to his eyes Eve was this woman.  The devil could accept God being above him, but not mankind.

Any extrapolation between this and earthly priests would be conjecture under this interpretation.

Ok fair enough.. I  have heard that as well, but even if it wasn't referring to 1/3 of the clergy, do you still think all priests and Bishops go directly to heaven, in light of this modernist crisis???
(06-16-2011, 10:33 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote:
(06-16-2011, 10:18 PM)geogeer Wrote:

Ok fair enough.. I  have heard that as well, but even if it wasn't referring to 1/3 of the clergy, do you still think all priests and Bishops go directly to heaven, in light of this modernist crisis???

"The road to hell is paved with the skulls of bishops. "
St. John Chrysostom