Poll: Are you a member of the Confraternity?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Confraternity of the Most Holy Rosary
As per a suggestion in the Home Altar thread, are there any other members of the Confraternity?  I am actually signed up in the Dominican's US Western Province books because I signed up via the Rosary Centre even though I'm in the British Isles.  I'll be doing the Confraternity of Mary, Queen of All Hearts right though ;D!
There should be a "no, but I'd like to be enrolled" option & information on how to become a member/what's involved.  Smile
(06-16-2011, 05:25 PM)MaidenofGod Wrote: There should be a "no, but I'd like to be enrolled" option & information on how to become a member/what's involved.  Smile

Enrolment for Australia: http://rosary.op.org.au/contactus.html#Enrolment
(06-16-2011, 05:30 PM)City Smurf Wrote:
(06-16-2011, 05:25 PM)MaidenofGod Wrote: There should be a "no, but I'd like to be enrolled" option & information on how to become a member/what's involved.  Smile

Enrolment for Australia: http://rosary.op.org.au/contactus.html#Enrolment
Thanks! I tried to google it but the right info just didn't come up.
City Smurf, I, too, signed up with the Dominican's western Province. I am also a member of the Confraternity of St. Peter. Keeps my prayer-life pretty busy.
(06-16-2011, 08:02 PM)trident59 Wrote: I am also a member of the Confraternity of St. Peter. Keeps my prayer-life pretty busy.

I might ask Father de Malleray to sign me up when I see him in July ;D.
My trad priest does like an annual membership drive to get as many folks enrolled as possible. Parishioners give him their names and info and he sends it on to Rome or wherever it needs to go

Went on a trad road trip today - prayed full rosary together in the car. With Marian hymns in Rwandan, French and Latin between decades. Amazing.
I just signed up for the Confraternity this past weekend.  Wink
[Image: 06as.jpg]
(06-17-2011, 01:23 AM)Marc Wrote: [Image: 06as.jpg]

I have the same certificate somewhere.