SSPX priestly ordinations now posted!
See some great photos about yesterday's priestly and diaconate ordinations at Winona, MN: http://sspx.org/district_news/priestly_o...s_2011.htm.
"The 11 deacons and 5 priests were ordained by Bishop Fellay, accompanied by 50 priests and witnessed by a large contingent of faithful from the United States, Canada and some lost Frenchmen."  :laughing:
All glory to God!!  :pray2:
Why was it done in a tent?

It just dawned on me tat the consecration was done during one of the Ember days :]

God bless them!
(06-18-2011, 12:56 PM)ketchum Wrote: Why was it done in a tent?

It just dawned on me tat the consecration was done during one of the Ember days :]

God bless them!

They do it in a tent because the church is too small to accomodate all the people who come for the ordinations.  It's also to cover the Blessed Sacrament from the elements.
I like the kind of soldier that are given us through the sspx! God Bless them! :pray2:
:pray2:

We wanted to make it this year but didn't.

"Some lost frenchmen"  :laughing: That would be in honor of Fr Roy?
Deo Gratias!
5 priests, that is wonderful!
(06-18-2011, 02:27 PM)wallflower Wrote: :pray2:

Fr. Roy is from Quebec.  He went to seminary in Econe, but was moved to Winona as a deacon so that it would  be easier for his family to attend the ordination.  He is a delightful young man and I am sure he will be a great priest.
(06-18-2011, 07:27 PM)Christus Imperat Wrote:
(06-18-2011, 02:27 PM)wallflower Wrote: :pray2:

Fr. Roy is from Quebec.  He went to seminary in Econe, but was moved to Winona as a deacon so that it would  be easier for his family to attend the ordination.  He is a delightful young man and I am sure he will be a great priest.

Of course. I posted in all affection. I was pretty sure he was from Levis but went to confirm afterward.